REGIONAL HOME INSPECTION CO

Founded 1990 • With Angi since March 2003

2 Forest Park Cir

Lake St. Louis, MO 63367

Inspecting homes and businesses for prospective buyers and inspect homes for sellers...

04/09/2018

Renee D.

This is my second time using Regional. Mike's professionalism, knowledge and thoroughness is unmatched. He explains everything to the potential buyer!!! I didn't hesitate to make an appointment with Mike once I found my next home. I wouldn't trust any other inspector in this area. Prepare to be impressed!!

Description of Work
Home Inspection

11/27/2013

MARK F.

My experience with them was tremendous. They did a great job. I’ve used them before in another house that I was at. Their service was good. They cleaned up the mess if they made any. I didn’t price around and so I’m assuming their price was good. Their quality was number 1.

Description of Work
I used Regional Home Inspection for a home inspection which told me if I had radon. Then they did the actual installation of the pump so they could get rid of the radon.

Category home inspection,radon testing

12/11/2012

Ross B.

Mike inspected our house before we purchased it. This was our first time buying a house and we didn't know exactly what to expect. Mike was great. He was thorough in his inspection, noting a few things that needed fixed as well as what was done properly. He looked at everything from a drain under the house to the roof on top. He took the time to answer our questions. A day after the inspection, we got an email containing all his findings as well as images of "issue spots." I have heard horror stories of people finding things that the inspectors missed. We did end up having a few issues with the roof, but they were easily fixed after I spoke to a roofer who suggested I do the work myself since it was such a simple fix. I don't believe that any inspector could have discovered these issues prior to them popping up. We were very pleased with Regional Home Inspection and Mike. I would say that the final document you get from them is very well organized and helpful in making decisions in purchasing a home.

Description of Work
Home inspection of a 50 year old home we were considering purchasing.

05/13/2012

Enrico B.

Mike inspected the home and got right to work. He got up on roof and took pictures. Explained what his concerns were and the best options for what would take care of the problem. Also got up in attic and checked around. Checked all light sockets in the home and looked around for any repairs around the home that was needed. Was very thorough with inspection from roof to basement. Was there at least 2 hours examining the home. Company was also very flexible with a last minute schedule change I had to do. Overall was very impressed with service provided. Mike really had a good knowledge about homes.

Description of Work
Did a complete Home Inspection of property I am looking to purchase.

10/20/2006

CHRISTINE C.

We were a little disappointed with the inspection. He did not get on the roof and inspect it, and it seemed he missed a few things. The point of the inspection for us was so we knew what needed to be fixed before we tried to sell the house. Overall, the inspection was a good starting point, and we were able to get work done to fix things that were noted.

Description of Work
They came out and performed an inspection of our home.

07/09/2005

TODD W.

OVERALL WE HAD A POSITIVE EXPERIENCE. OUR INSPECTOR WAS KNOWLEDGEABLE AND WAS WILLING TO ANSWER THE MULTITUDE OF QUESTIONS I HAD FOR HIM. THE PRICE SEEMED PRETTY CONSISTENT WITH THE OTHER PLACES I HAD CALLED. WE DID FIND OUT THAT WE HAVE A LEAK IN THE BASEMENT THAT HE DIDN'T NOTE, BUT I'M NOT SURE HE COULD TELL BECAUSE IT HADN'T RAINED IN A WHILE WHEN HE DID THE INSPECTION.

Description of Work
THEY LOOKED AROUND OUR HOUSE BEFORE PURCHASING. HE WAS UP ON THE ROOF, IN THE ATTIC, AND DOWN IN THE BASEMENT. HE DID ALL THE THINGS THAT WE WERE TOLD TO EXPECT; RUN ALL THE FAUCETS AND FLUSH THE TOILETS, ALL AT ONCE. HE FOUND SOME TERMITE DAMAGE, AND A FEW OTHER MINOR THINGS.

01/10/2005

SYMA W.

EXCELLENT COMPANY. I CALLED AROUND TO MANY PLACES AND THE AVERAGE PRICE WAS $315. THEY WERE CHEAPER AND IT WAS WORTH IT. THEY DID AN EXCELLENT JOB FINDING POTENTIAL PROBLEMS, ETC. I WOULD DEFINITELY RECOMMEND THEM.

Description of Work
HOME INSPECTION.

03/28/2003

KATHY M.

VERY FRIENDLY AND PROFESSIONAL REPRESENTATIVES. THEY DID AN ACCURATE JOB.

Description of Work
THEY INSPECTED MY HOME.

Quacker's Waterproofing & Basement Repair, LLC

Quacker's Waterproofing & Basement Repair has been family owned and operated since 2001. No subcontractors or commissioned sales people are used. Cost is determined by the job. Due to our experience installing waterproofing systems, fixing foundations as well as our Radon testing and mitigation experience gives us the skill sets to install Radon resistance waterproofing systems. Most of our competitors don't have this combination of skill sets there before may waterproofing systems that are installed can potentially contribute to elevated radon levels in their customer's home. We can solve most foundation/basement problems as well as improve our clients indoor air quality which is a very high priority for us. It is our commitment and responsibility to insure our customers have healthy homes and we are do nothing to compromise that. We are not tied to or required to use any propriety systems or products that many companies are vested in. We use the systems and products that we feel provide the best solution for our client's problem. For customers who want a more finished look than a normal crack injection, we offer a special surface seal that can be removed from the surface of the wall after a crack is injected leaving only the repaired crack line visible. We can also paint the basement walls to make both crack repairs and carbon fiber repairs much less visible. In addition to radon testing and mitigation we really are positioned to be a one stop shop. There are several brand name products and systems we use on a regular basis. "Fortress Stabilization" carbon fiber wall stabilization products, "Stabilizer" top and bottom adjustable I-beam brackets used with vertical I-beams for wall stabilization, and "Kryton" crystalline waterproofing products used when crack injection and other waterproofing methods will not be effective, We also use "RadonAway" radon mitigation fans for all of our radon mitigation system installation. Due to our experience repairing foundation wall cracks many times we can provide an accurate repair price over the phone with just a good discription from the client or a clear picture of the crack.

EnviroTech Radon Solutions

At EnviroTech Radon Solutions, we believe that you should feel confident and relaxed while doing business with a knowledgeable company that values trust and reliability. We are committed to the highest standards and services in the field, to ensure your Radon mitigation system is customized with high quality craftmanship. We are a local family owned and operated Radon testing and mitigation specialty business with unmatched dedication to helping property owners protect themselves from the silent dangers of Radon gas. Our state certified technicians perform all Radon removal installations by custom tailoring each mitigation system to best fit your needs and your homes requirements most efficiently and cost effectively. We will implement a Radon solution that minimizes any interference with your daily activities and living environment while preserving the value of your real estate asset. We offer a lifetime warranty on all of our mitigation systems, and free follow-up testing to ensure your Radon issues have been solved. Call Today For a Free Estimate at: 636-395-2701

Innovative Cleaning & Restoration LLC

We provide Water Damage restoration services in St Louis and the surrounding areas to both commercial and residential customers. We specialize in Mold remediation, Air Duct cleaning, fire damage and other services. Feel free to call 24/7 to schedule a free property evaluation, or speak with a specialist regarding your property.

Check, Visa, MasterCard
    25.00

home inspections, radon testing, lead based paint visual and mold testing

ask for details