Alpha Chiropractic Center

Founded 1983 • With Angi since April 2009

My goal at Alpha Chiropractic Center is to provide skills, information, and support to heal and help people. I offer 32 years of experience and training along with eight professional massage therapists who provide an additional depth of experience and healing abilities. The combination of the chiropractic adjustment and hands on bodywork/manual therapy is synergistic and can provide relief and healing in many conditions that have not responded to just the chiropractic adjustment. Additionally directly addressing the shortened or stuck muscle tissue attached to the joints can finally allow a dysfunctional joint to keep the increased motion provided by the adjustment. IN NETWORK INSURANCE: AETNA, HUMANA, UNITED HEALTH CARE, MEDICARE...

Body Basics Chiropractic

Body Basics Chiropractic

Chiropractic family healthcare clinic that takes time to treat each patient with respect and genuine caring in order for the best results and effective healing, We have 3 full time doctors 2 office managers and one massage therapist. Please ask Dana about our Angie's List discount on an exam, treatment, therapies, and x-rays. We have been serving the Overland Park area for the last 7 years come see why we are the fasting growing office in the area.

11/17/2017

Excellent. They were able to get me in last minute and Diane was very thorough and professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
General Chiropractic Care.

09/26/2016

The massage was great, highly recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Massage and chiropractic adjustment

CATEGORY chiropractor,massage therapy

12/16/2015

My problem is more muscles than bones, so the massages are what have been the best part. Dr Cobb has 7 or 8 masseuses and I found the perfect one for me after awhile. It took me a lifetime to reach the stage of needing a chiropractor, but after two months I feel much better and will continue to go until I feel the best I think I can. If you need a chiropractor  go see Dr Cobb.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I went to Alpha Chiropractic Center for lower back and hip pain. Angie's List had a special for an adjustment and hour long massage for $77. They had very good reviews. Dr Cobb was attentive to my history and had several insights to my particular problem.

CATEGORY chiropractor,massage therapy

08/31/2015

it went very good.  I have seen Dr. Diane for many years now and the neck pain I used to have is just a distant memory

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
for health care : pain in hips,and neck

08/27/2015

I have been going to Dr. Cobb for years. Dr. Cobb, who initially treated me for stiff neck muscles that were only partially released by a physical therapist, restored the full range of motion in my neck. Dr. Cobb is consistently professional and competently provides appropriate medical treatment to remedy chronic complaints and injuries. Dr. Cobb's staff is wonderful, courteous and caring.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
To obtain chiropractic services to restore my range of motion and enhance my wellness.

CATEGORY chiropractor

Chiropractic care. Massage therapy: all the therapists (except one) have been working with me at Alpha Chiropractic Center 10 - 20 years. We have lots of experience doing this work together. I also offer Metagenics detoxification protocols; Custom made orthotics for feet; Cervical pillows;Low back braces. Biofreeze. SERVING KANSAS CITY AREA

Acupuncture.