Riley Toyota Scion

Founded 1993 • With Angi since August 2010

Welcome to Riley Toyota -"Expect More...Get More!" For over 17 years, Riley Toyota Scion has offered Central Missouri our best new and used vehicle selection, more great deals and exceptional customer service. Riley Toyota ranked #1 in district 3 in Sales Satisfaction. In 2006 Kevin Riley was Awarded the Time Magazine Quality Dealer Award and Toyota's Highest Award "The President's Award" for 2007, 2009, 2011, and 2013. Now Riley is giving you even more! Introducing Riley Toyota Lifetime Warranty! "Lifetime Limited Non-Factory Warranty good at participating repair facilities in the US and Canada. See dealer for details of coverage. No additional charge. " •No Additional Charge •Unlimited Years and Miles •Honored Anywhere in the U.S....

08/11/2017

CATEGORY car tires

03/13/2015

They did good work in the estimated time.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had damage on one side when a deer run on the side of the car. They also did repainting.

CATEGORY auto body repair,auto painting

[Member name removed], Thank you for the feedback. We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience and we are happy to have you as a customer. Please let us know if you need anything in the future!

03/13/2015

They are friendly and reliable. It is pleasant doing business with them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Inspection and oil change.

07/01/2014

It's really good service. You're not gonna get ripped off. They do good work and they always get me in the service because I know the guy is pretty good too and a pretty stand up guy. I sit around and talk to him when I drop my vehicle off. I 've never had an issue with their work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I've used them for the maintenance on all the vehicles.

06/06/2014

service was quick with minimal wait time. lounge was comfortable with coffee, tv and free wifi

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
had lighted door sills installed and oil change..didn't take too long

CATEGORY auto repair

Auto Sales, Service, Parts & Accessories, Auto Leasing, Auto Rental, and Collision Center

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available