Do you need to take a trip to the dog groomers' salon? Dog grooming costs vary, but here's what to expect to pay for that shampoo and other pet products.
Find top pet groomers in Jefferson City, MO
There are 0 top-rated pet groomers in your area and 0 to avoid
After 20 years, it's now free to join.
- More than 10 Million Verified Reviews
- Nationwide Coverage
- Trusted Ratings
Recent Dog Grooming Reviews in Jefferson City
- FRIENDS FUREVER PET GROOMING LLCIt was a big dog. Very super. They do a very good job. They always call me if anything comes up they will call me.
- Rolling Hills Veterinary HospitalDr. Rose is friendly, and willing to answer my questions. He is responsive to my dog's needs, but does not overprescribe medications and tries simple solutions before costly alternatives. I also take my dog to Rolling Hills South for nail clippings. Although it seems a bit expensive ($15), the hours are great and I love that you can just walk in and don't need an appointment. I would recommend Rolling Hills to any pet owner. All staff members are friendly to both the pets and the humans read less
- Rolling Hills Veterinary HospitalRE Boarding: They have kennels for the dogs rather than runs, so I hesitate to board my pet there for longer periods of time . The hours at Rolling Hills are great and I love that they have a Sunday pick up window from 5-6. The staff is always friendly and great with my dog. All my experiences have been excellent and the staff has always showed professionalism. Boarding rates seem in line with other kennels in town. ReGrooming: I also have my dog's nails clipped here and love that they have early evening hours which makes it easy to drop in after work. You don't need an appointment for a nail clipping and they typically are very quick. Rates are $15 for a nail clipping. The techs are always great with my dog and she doesn't have any difficulties. Re Veterinary services: My vet referred me to Dr. J for a veterinary appointment when my dog hurt her back. Dr. J was knowledgeable and helpful in giving me strategies to help my dog heal at home. Overall I've always had great experiences with rolling Hill read less
- Rolling Hills Veterinary HospitalStaff was friendly and upfront with pricing. The vet we saw answered even our most tangential questions and was happy to keep us involved in all decisions. They recommended fewer routine vaccines than our previous vet, suggesting they aren't peddling needless treatments to pad their bottom line.
- FOUR PAWS GROOMING INCExcellent. They're very caring and they talk very pleasing to your dog. They're really good. I had gotten one little dog that had some issues and I explained to them that he has tags under his coat so they need to be very careful and so they took that into consideration and they worked with him. I just love it. When I first took my dogs to them couple years ago they seemed very reluctant to go but now they know where they are read less
- About Paws Pet SalonI didn't think dog grooming was worth the extra cost over the DIY dog wash that About Paws has available. The cost for dog grooming is about twice the price of the DIY dog wash, and I'd been there for that many times. But I decided to do the grooming before a big party weekend at my house. When I booked the appointment, I did not hesitate when they asked if I wanted the special shedding treatment. Yes! My dog sheds like crazy. But I didn't think it would be much better than I could do myself, if I had time. I was wrong! That shedding treatment is amazing! A couple weeks afterwards, I realized that I wasn't cleaning up dog-hair tumbleweeds all over my stairs and hallways. There just wasn't any extra hair everywhere. And this continued for nearly two months! Even at two months, it wasn't anywhere near as bad as it used to be. So I just took her back for the same treatment. If this saves me bending over and cleaning up dog hair every day, it's worth the extra cost. About Paws has good hours for grooming. I was able to drop her off before work and pick her up after work. I do wish they were open on Sundays for the DIY dog wash because I like to take my dog to Twin Lakes Dog Park on Sunday afternoons and then get her clean before the week begins. Mudd Puppies used to be available for this, but they sold their equipment to About Paws, and About Paws isn't open on Sundays. So that's too bad. About Paws did far exceed my expectations with that shedding treatment. If this one lasts like the last one, I will be back read less
- FOUR PAWS GROOMING INCI've been taking my miniature poodles the Four Paws for almost 20 years. My dogs always enter the shop willingly, greet the staff enthusiastically, and are happy when I pick them up. I enjoy watching Jocelyn and her staff interacting with the dogs. In all the years I have been taking my dogs to Four Paws, I have never had a bad experience. I would not take them anywhere else read less
- About Paws Pet SalonThey did a great job! My dog is a mixed breed that doesn't have a standard haircut but they did an excellent job doing what I described. My dog is timid and SCARED of everything, when I handed her over they were so nice to handle her with care and make her feel comfortable. I picked my dog up at the scheduled time with a beautiful bow and bandana. She looked great :) Also, everything was SOOOO clean and smelled wonderfully. I'm glad to have finally found a groomer that I can trust read less
- About Paws Pet SalonThe experience was so great. My dog looks so adorable. This was the best grooming! Her nails were perfectly trimmed and not scratchy, her haircut looks tremendous. She had a little bow and a bandana. The appointment was easily made and she was ready to be picked up right on time.
- ALL DOGS & CATSI believe that it is important to note that Casey is always eager to go for his grooming session--seems to know where we are when we just drive by and gets excited. It's probably important to note that he has had, with the exception of a couple of early sessions, the same great groomer for two and a half years. The business is in a small space...if you are looking for fancy this is not the place for you read less
Pet Groomers in Jefferson City
- Business Description:We design and develop diverse, streamlined products for women, men, and our furry family members. We understand the need to save time, money and energy when engaging in daily grooming tasks. Our goal is to revolutionize and simplify those tasks. Cost: $5.00ea Wholesale rates are available Accept Payments: PayPal, MC/Visa/Amex or mail check/money order to address listed. Thank you read less
- Recent Review:Thoughtful, thorough and kind vet. Spent extra time with our sick kitty on a number of visits. Very popular of course, so it can be somewhat hard to make quick appointment.Ellen S.
- Business Description:Additional phone - (573) 268-0678Recent Review:It was my first time and they did an excellent job. It is a little pricey by New York standards. It is a clean place and they are stellar people to work with. The dog was extremely skittish since she has never been socialized. I only had her for two days when I brought her there and they were great with her. I have got another dog and I am definitely returning read lessMargaret L.
- Business Description:Are you frustrated when you spend money on products to eliminate odors yet the odors return? Are you tired of the odor being covered up by a fragrance and it smells worse? Are you afraid to use those odor removal products on your skin or your pet's fur? Then it's time to use something safe as soap and REALLY does get rid of the odors. From Mold to Urine to Smoke to Trash you MUST try OdorXit products! OdorXit Concentrate will permanently and safely eliminate urine, feces, vomit, dead animal s.. read lessRecent Review:No more musty odor in my laundry room and the tae kwon do equipment is totally refreshed! OdorXit is a remarkable product.YVONNE C.
- Business Description:Cost is determined by the job.
- Recent Review:They do a good job. I drop him off in the morning and pick him up later. They are nice.Eva G.
- Recent Review:I really like Dr Stormer. She has a good beside manner. They are very easy to schedule with.Liz T.
- Business Description:We are full service veterinary clinic located in Columbia, Missouri since 1983.Recent Review:We love dr. McPherson. She is caring and competent. We have a young and a very old dog and she is excellent with caring for all of their diverse needs. One was hospitalized and she called me regularly to check in and I felt very confident about my dogs care. Prices are good and appointments are convenient. <br / read lessMichelle T.
- Business Description:Full Grooming in a pet-friendly, home enviroment
- Business Description:20 years of experience working with your pets. professional grooming for all breeds of dogs. In your home pet sitting, dog walking, and let out service as well as doggie daycare.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful pet groomer articles
Wood, metal and stone fencing materials are popular options for residential fences, but consider your needs for enclosing your yard before making a selection.
Geothermal energy, radiant heat and solar heat are three of five unique, but effective, options to heat your home. Find out which one works best for your home.
Find dog groomers in
- Saint Martins
- Holts Summit
- New Bloomfield
- Loose Creek
dog groomers in Jefferson City
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- BED & BISCUIT1412 JADE RD
- BED & BISCUIT
- Kneate Products home of The Bristle Buddy3588 HWY 138 S.E. Ste 212
- Kneate Products home of The Bristle Buddy
- NOAH'S ARK ANIMAL HOSPITAL & BIRD CLINIC1003 N FAIRVIEW RD
- NOAH'S ARK ANIMAL HOSPITAL & BIRD CLINIC
- OdorXit Products3729 Riva Ridge Dr # 194
- OdorXit Products
- Rolling Hills Veterinary Hospital3505 Buttonwood Dr
- Rolling Hills Veterinary Hospital
- Southwest Animal Hospital1410 Jefferson St.
Jefferson City, Missouri
- Southwest Animal Hospital
- The Hair Wrangler16650 N Bentwood
- The Hair Wrangler