Mid-America Spine & Rehab

Founded 1990 • With Angi since May 2009

Mid America Spine and Rehab has been in business for 27 years, providing full Chiropractic and Physical Therapy services to patients throughout the St. Louis region. Our offices are conveniently located for quick access at the South West corner of the intersection of I 270 and Manchester Road in Old Des Peres Square. We provide one of the most comprehensive Websites available, to inform, advise and educate our patients on the information necessary to understand and make full use of the Chiropractic approach to good health. Our office also provides a full time professionally trained and licensed Physical Therapist. Licensed in Sports Medicine, we have had the privilege of serving members of the St. Louis area athletic teams, including the Rams, the Cardinals and St.Louis Blues. We also are one of the best sources of high quality dietary supplements and vitamins as well as the best equipment and supplies for sleeping disorders. We accept most insurance....

04/18/2014

She did a GREAT job!! Even better than my last one, and I thought he was good.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have chronic neck pain and needed a new chiropractor because I'm new to the area.

CATEGORY chiropractor

02/11/2014

The chiropractor is an older gentleman. He’s a nice guy. The staff is always willing to get me in when I needed to go in there. He’s so patient in specific conditions. He’s very good and willing to provide explanation and education. He is big into looking at alternative options versus just continuing to do one thing and hoping that it works.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I went to Mid-America Spine & Rehab for physical therapy and manipulation was part of the therapy.

CATEGORY chiropractor,physical therapist

12/29/2013

Have had several appointments, but as yet the problem still exists. Unable to get the problem side of my neck to "pop" so far. Still going for treatments.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Having problems with neck pain. Medical doctor sent me to physical therapy, which helped, but did not complete get rid of it. Physical therapist suggested a chiropractor might be able to help

CATEGORY chiropractor

10/19/2013

Had ACL reconstruction surgery on a Friday, and was scheduled to have first physical therapy session Monday. They called the Saturday after my surgery to cancel my physical therapy, stating that their facility was unequipped to handle this type of rehabilitation. Causing me to have to find a new physical therapist the day after my surgery when I had explained the type of surgery I was having a mon...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Physical therapy following ACL reconstruction.

CATEGORY physical therapist

We verified his insurance within 24 hours and found out he had a restricted physical therapy to in patient facilities. We have an outpatient facility. We are sorry and relayed the information as quick as possible.

10/18/2013

I got an appointment quickly. The entire staff is friendly, and, after the first visit, everyone knew my name. I really like the fact that there is an MD, a physical therapist on the staff, along with the chiropractor. They all work as a team! They also have a variety of services to work on the problem, including the exercises, the chiropractic adjustments, the electronic stimulator, and so forth....

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have had back problems most of my life, with periods of more serious problems.

CATEGORY chiropractor,physical therapist

Chiropractic therapies and modalities, spinal decompression, alignment, complete physical therapy & massage therapy, X Rays & health analysis

Surgery