Arnold Injury & Rehabilitation Center

Founded 2007 • With Angi since August 2011

We are a full service Chiropractic Clinic. We offer a combination of therapies to our patients, including Chiropractic Adjustments, Rehabilitation, Massage Therapy, and Non-Surgical Spinal Decompression. We offer all of these services under one roof so you, the patient, does not have to go to multiple offices to receive all of the services you need to get you out of pain. Because of this, patients tend to improve faster and have their pain stay away for longer or permanently. If you have spinal or upper/lower extremity pain, call us to find out if we can help you. We accept most major Health Insurance Plans including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, United Health Care, Cigna, GHP, Mercy, Healthlink, Medicare, and many others....

09/30/2013

Excellent! Would highly recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Coupon/deal for massage and evaluation. Was evaluated by Dr. Hill. He was very thorough and friendly. I did not need any adjustments. I then had a one hour massage and was very satisfied. I now receive daily updates from the office via email and find them to be very informative. I would give Dr. Hill and his staff an A+.

CATEGORY chiropractor,massage therapy

05/02/2013

Yes, I will go back to them in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I've gone here for a year. Adjustment to my back. Concentrates on problem areas.

CATEGORY chiropractor

04/12/2013

There are just wonderful. I can't say enough good things about them. All the staff is really nice.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I've been doing stuff for my back; he has realigned my back. I've also had massages there too and she's really good.

CATEGORY chiropractor,massage therapy

04/12/2013

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My back was bothering me so they adjusted it. I only went there one time but it was fine.

CATEGORY chiropractor

We provide the following services: Chiropractic Adjustments, Massage Therapy, Rehabilitation, Non-Surgical Spinal Decompression, Accept most major Health Insurances.

NA