WINGS & WHISTLES DOG TRAINING & BOARDING FACILITY

With Angi since April 2005

Animal Training
Animal Boarding Kennels

04/07/2016

Description of Work
Dog bird / gun intro class. Very satisfied with traing and would recommend them to anyone.

03/29/2014

Will be taking our new pup there next month for the same training. Very friendly, and helpful. Did a great job training our dog. It is obvious how much they really love what they do. My dog loved his trainer! Will always go back, and would recommend to anyone looking.

Description of Work
Boarding and obedience training for my Saint Bernard.

Category dog trainers,kennels

02/13/2014

Linda at Wings and Whistles is responsive, professional, and very devoted to the well-being of the dogs in their care. They have been flexible with pick-up and drop-off times, and have even called me while on vacation when they were concerned about my dog's health.

Description of Work
Wings and Whistles has provided boarding for my black lab several times this past year. They go far beyond expectations in taking care of both pets and their families. I would recommend them to anyone looking for a quality place to board their pets.

01/07/2014

I like their efficiency and their honesty about the level of training that a dog could go through. The fact that they board them and train them so they work with them twice a day is pretty unusual for that fee. I believed it was thousands of dollars. They have good customer service and they have good people skills which is also unusual for dog people. I thought their pricing is good because I did ...

Description of Work
I used Wings & Whistles Dog Training & Boarding Facility for in-house dog training last spring and I'm getting ready to use them again with a new pup I have.

Category dog trainers,kennels

04/27/2005

WINGS AND WHISTLES HAS A GOOD REPUTATION. WE WERE VERY HAPPY WITH OUR EXPERIENCE. MIKE DID A NICE JOB OF WELCOMING US AND DESCRIBING WHAT WOULD BE HAPPENING DURING THIS COURSE. AT THE END OF THE SESSION WE WERE GIVEN A DEMONSTRATION OF WHAT HAD BEEN DONE.

Description of Work
WE TOOK OUR DOG, BAILEY, TO THE TWO WEEK INTRODUCTION TO BIRD AND GUNS. THE PROGRAM IS DESIGNED TO GIVE OUR DOG POSITIVE EXPOSURE TO LIVE BIRDS AND PROPER GUN EXPOSURE. THERE IS NO FORMAL OBEDIENCE OR CONTROL WORK DONE DURING THIS PROGRAM.

Category dog trainers

ANIMAL BOARDING & GROOMING. GUN DOG & OBEDIENCE TRAINING. ANIMALS RECEIVE DAILY EXERCISE.