WIPFLI LLP

With Angi since September 2001

4.3

Financial Planning
Accountants/Tax Consultants

JAG Tax Solutions has 35 years in the tax industry. We settle your tax debt for the least possible amount and gets you back on track with the IRS and State so levies and garnishments don't interfere with your life. We're #1 at getting the best resolutions, whether it be back taxes, payroll, non-filed, you name it, we handle it. So stop stressing and call now.

WE ARE A LOCAL CERTIFIED PUBLIC ACCOUNTING FIRM LOCATED IN BLOOMINGTON AND ST.PAUL, MN. OFFERING ACCOUNTING, AUDITING AND TAX SERVICES TO INDIVIDUALS AND SMALL BUSINESS'S. WE HAVE A HIGHLY QUALIFIED STAFF OF 35+ FULL-TIME YEAR ROUND EMPLOYEES. WE OFFER FLEXIBLE APPT. TIMES, COMPETITIVE RATES AND PERSONALIZED SERVICE. FIRM HAS BEEN SERVING THE LOCAL COMMUNITY FOR OVER 100 YEARS!

UpperLeft Wealth Management is here for anyone planning for and trying to figure out if they're on pace for retirement, or are looking for investment management, advice on social security, home mortgages, taxes in retirement, or other financial questions. Our data-driven processes and strategic planning mean we help you face the curveballs life can throw at you. I am a CFP® and fiduciary, and hold an M.B.A. in finance from Columbia Business School. My reputation is built on your trust. If you're ready to look at improving your odds of success, contact me at www.upperleftwealth.com.

10/02/2008

I have used them for about ten years now. They did not provide necessary information at a critical time. I am not going to continue with their service anymore.

Description of Work
They prepare my taxes.

Category accountant

03/20/2006

Wipfli's bread and butter is large corporate clients, and I blanched when told that the typical ''full service'' financial-planning process cost $1,000 - $2,000. However, when I explained that all I really needed was a 1-hour sanity check (and that the whole point of the exercise was to address cash-flow problems), Nate Wenner had no problem delivering what I needed, within my price constraints. A...

Description of Work
I needed a sanity check on my monthly budget and cash-flow. Nate Wenner provided me with a simple but comprehensive form to fill out beforehand, and we used it to analyze my finances. Nate's observations and advice confirmed my own take on things (but from a more experienced and objective viewpoint), and even though our session was only 1 hour long, he managed to perform a quick & dirty retirement-savings forecast, too!

Category financial advisor

03/11/2005

NATE WENNER WAS WONDERFUL TO WORK WITH! HE SORTED THROUGH A MESSY SET OF ACCOUNTS CALMLY AND METHODICALLY. HE TOOK THE TIME TO GET TO KNOW US SO HE COULD STRATEGIZE THE BEST PLAN FOR OUR FUTURE. WE'RE VERY HAPPY WE MADE THE SWITCH.

Description of Work
THEY WORKED WITH US TO GET OUR FINANCIAL ACCOUNTS TRANSFERRED FROM ANOTHER COMPANY, AND LAID OUT A LONG-RANGE INVESTMENT STRATEGY THAT FIT OUT PERSONALITIES AND NEEDS.

Category financial advisor

09/19/2001

Description of Work
THEY DID OUR TAXES

Category accountant

BUSINESS ACCOUNTING, FINANCIAL PLANNING, AUDITS & TAXES, STRICTLY FEE FOR SERVICE PLANNERS.