TIM'S PAINTING, INC

Founded 1983 • With Angi since March 2007

6 EMPLOYEES. USES SUBS FOR VARIOUS JOBS. COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. NO TRAVEL CHARGES. EXTRA CHARGE FOR AFTER-HOURS SERVICES. MAY CONTACT BY EMAIL....

Urban Services

We offer residential window cleaning, gutter cleaning, holiday lights and more! I have been doing this for over 10 years and have seen it all. I have got the knowledge and expertise to get the job done and done right. I know we don’t have any reviews or anything like that but I just started this business. I worked for another company, that in my opinion was growing to fast and quality went downhill, so I started my own. I started this with a few core values in mind: offer quality work for a quality price, never get too big where the quality starts to decline, be respectful of clients and their homes and make sure the right people work for us so all our customers feel safe and know work will be done right. I know you will not be disappointed with Urban Services. Satisfaction is guaranteed.

Offers by Urban Services on Angi
Diamond Roofing, Remodeling & Roof Shampoo

Diamond Roofing, Remodeling & Roof Shampoo has 25 years experience and is both a family- and locally owned business. What sets us apart from the competition is that we do roof shampooing and cleaning with eco-friendly products that no one else uses. We also do a little bit of remodeling, siding, and remodeling. Need your roof shampooed and your windows taken care of? We are your guys. Diamond Roofing, Remodeling & Roof Shampoo are Minnesota-licensed contractors. We are also a Certified roof shampoo contractor. We also have an A+ rating with the BBB, so don't hesitate to contact us for a free estimate.

Dayspring Window Cleaning

Reliable window washing at a reasonable price. Get squeaky clean windows on any budget with our professional window washing services. Over 26 years experience. Customer satisfaction guaranteed.

09/11/2017

Rob J.

Tim and his team did a great job. He's a real pro and understands how to deliver great results. The garage door was a bit challenging but his experience paid off and the door looks great. One thing that he did was recommend a color consultant before we started the project and we were very happy that he did. Over all, I highly recommend his services.

Description of Work
Painted the front exterior of our home.

Category pressure washing,house painters

06/04/2015

Shashi S.

Description of Work
Exterior Painting

10/22/2014

Marno S.

Description of Work
power wash and stain. they were amazing!

03/19/2012

KATHRYN B.

He's very professional, hires excellent workers and they got everything done in a timely manner. The price was very competitive and we were pleased with their work.

Description of Work
He painted columns on the exterior of the home, the front of the home, windows and shutters. They just came back to finish the exterior painting of our home.

06/30/2007

Jeanine B.

Tim responded quickly to my phone call for an estimate. He came early the next morning to see what needed to be done. Tim made some good color suggestions; and made his bid competitive with another I had received. He prepared a contract and his team started promptly when promised. They are professional painters with positive attitudes. They took pains to do careful prep work and apply oil based primers before the final coat of paint. I am very pleased with the results.

Description of Work
Power Washed the exterior of the house and painted the exterior trim.

03/20/2007

DONNA F.

They were great! The prep work was excellent and the clean-up was great. Very prompt and efficient.

Description of Work
He painted our 2 story garage.

TIM'S PAINTING, INC

Founded 1983 • With Angi since March 2007

PO Box 641

Saint Paul, MN 55110

PAINTING, CEILING AND WALL REPAIRS, STAINING, WINDOW & DECK RESTORATIONS, ENAMELING, POWERWASHING, CUSTOM CEILING TEXTURES, WALLPAPER REMOVAL.

WALLPAPERING, FAUX PAINTING.