St Francis Animal & Bird Hospital

Founded 1992 • With Angi since March 2012

Additional phones - Animal Emergency and Referral Clinic Oakdale (651) 501-3766 or St. Paul 651-293-1800...

12/26/2018

They were very responsive and just very good people the dog has very difficult but they handled him nicely.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
emergency surgery

05/31/2018

Dr Lewis, was very attentive, thorough, and gave us some good info about keeping Lucy healthy. The tech staff is great! Very focused on our pet. This team of professionals even had a chicken flavored baby food treat for Lucy to nibble on while she was getting her shots, and it was Not Traumatic for her at all! The price was very reasonable for the care we received. Would highly recommend. We have ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Our kitty needed a vaccination/exam visit

08/25/2017

I'd give them all "A's". They are excellent. They understand my cats. The vet is kind and caring and thorough.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Annual checkup for cats.

03/27/2017

They are personal and clean. They treat and the pet with care.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Annual shots and check up.

01/10/2017

I have gone to them for over 10 years or so. They were so thorough and attentive in addressing my concerns. I knew that there may be nothing wrong with the dog but they made me feel comfortable just getting him checked.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I use St Francis Animal & Bird Hospital. They checked a lump on my dog's abdomen.

CATEGORY veterinarian

Veterinary- medicine and surgery - radiosurgery, radiography, ultrasonography, dentistry, and avian grooming, medicine, surgery, dentistry, anesthesia, avian & exotic, medical imaging, laboratory, diagnostic services, behavioral consultation, pharmacy,physical examination, pediatric wellness care, senior wellness care, vaccinations, parasite & prevention.

Ask for details.