RAYMOND AUTO BODY

Founded 1945 • With Angi since July 2003

40 EMPLOYEES. USES SUBS FOR GLASS & INTERIOR REPAIRS....

LaMettry's Collision

LaMettry's Collision

Family owned and operated since 1976, LaMettry's grew from a single location in the family garage to the 10 location business it is today. We are a leader in the industry with many auto manufacturer collision repair certifications. Locations: - Bloomington (952) 767-3399 - Burnsville (952) 898-1636 - Chanhassen (952) 405-7300 - Eden Prairie (952) 941-5586 - Inver Grove Heights/St Paul (651) 286-3921 - Lakeville (952) 985-5855 - Maplewood (651) 766-9770 - Minnetonka (952) 400-0131 - New Brighton (651) 925-5650 - Richfield/Minneapolis (612) 866-0016

09/24/2018

They were really great at getting me in quickly, being communicative, and got my car back to me in about 2 days time. Really glad I went to them!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced front bumper after I had run over a tree stump.

CATEGORY auto body repair

06/02/2017

They were fast, professional, and the work was perfect!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They repaired our Nissan 350Z.

CATEGORY auto body repair,auto painting

05/09/2017

they did a very good job balancing the amount of work with the age and value of the car

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair several small dents and scrapes

CATEGORY auto body repair

03/07/2017

I went in to get an estimate for a dented fender. John noticed I had some paint scrapes on the side of my car. He went and got some paint thinner and got most of them off. He wasn't satisfied so he took my car into the shop and buffed the remaining spots off! Then, he wouldn't let me pay for the service! I don't care what other estimates I get, John and Raymond's Auto get my business!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Estimate for fender repair.

CATEGORY auto body repair,auto painting

01/25/2017

Well. Both doors replaced. The car was running when I picked it up. It is the type of vehicle with a START button on the dash and an interactive fob. I didn't realize the fob was not in the car when I got home. I had a spare key/fob at home so was able to lock it and restart. Eventually I got the fob back from the company. The bill was paid in full by the insurance company of the other party.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
While my car was parked in front of my house someone backed into it and dented the driver's side doors.

CATEGORY auto body repair,auto detailing,auto painting

FULL COLLISION REPAIR, FRAME STRAIGHTENING, PAINTLESS DENT REPAIR, TOWING, RENTAL CARS.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express