RAYMOND AUTO BODY

Founded 1945 • With Angi since July 2003

1075 PIERCE BUTLER RTE

Saint Paul, MN 55104

40 EMPLOYEES. USES SUBS FOR GLASS & INTERIOR REPAIRS....

09/24/2018

Katy S.

They were really great at getting me in quickly, being communicative, and got my car back to me in about 2 days time. Really glad I went to them!

Description of Work
Replaced front bumper after I had run over a tree stump.

06/02/2017

Todd M.

They were fast, professional, and the work was perfect!

Description of Work
They repaired our Nissan 350Z.

Category auto body repair,auto painting

05/09/2017

James I.

they did a very good job balancing the amount of work with the age and value of the car

Description of Work
Repair several small dents and scrapes

03/07/2017

Sheila A.

I went in to get an estimate for a dented fender. John noticed I had some paint scrapes on the side of my car. He went and got some paint thinner and got most of them off. He wasn't satisfied so he took my car into the shop and buffed the remaining spots off! Then, he wouldn't let me pay for the service! I don't care what other estimates I get, John and Raymond's Auto get my business!!

Description of Work
Estimate for fender repair.

Category auto body repair,auto painting

01/25/2017

GREGORY L.

Well. Both doors replaced. The car was running when I picked it up. It is the type of vehicle with a START button on the dash and an interactive fob. I didn't realize the fob was not in the car when I got home. I had a spare key/fob at home so was able to lock it and restart. Eventually I got the fob back from the company. The bill was paid in full by the insurance company of the other party.

Description of Work
While my car was parked in front of my house someone backed into it and dented the driver's side doors.

Category auto body repair,auto detailing,auto painting

01/23/2017

Shawn F.

Overall the experience was quite good. My insurance company had them on it's preferred list of shops and they came highly recommended as well. The one issue I had was regarding some initial communications issues I had with the adjuster assigned to my file. He wasn't available on the day of my appointment made two weeks in advance and then again when I went to pick up the car. They ran a few days beyond the day they had promised the car but they stated that they wanted to make sure the work was done right. I would say that is where they excelled. The work is flawless as far as I can tell and the color matching on a red car is spot on. The car was returned to me clean a freshly detailed. I would highly recommend them despite the scheduling conflicts the adjuster had.

Description of Work
They recently did the repairs on my BMW after I had ended up in a ditch missing a deer on a back road. Both the front and rear bumpers needed replacing and a small dent on the front left side fender needed repairs. I also had them repaint the hood and replace a roof molding that had peeling paint.

Category auto body repair,auto detailing,auto painting

10/02/2016

CAROL T.

Perfect. Chad located a used mirror, painted it to match the old one (no charge) and installed it the same day with labor charges of 1/2 hour ($28 plus the cost of the mirror). He has responsive, helpful, efficient and thoroughly knowledgeable about all aspects of the repair. All staff members were professional, friendly and responsive. I would recommend them for any auto body repair service.

Description of Work
Replace side view mirror

08/12/2016

JAN W.

Damon was exceptional. The car looked terrific. Put in the work to haggle with insurance so they would cover the full job. He was professional, polite, great at communication, stood up for us when the insurance wanted to use a used part that was sub par, and very competent. They make this hard part of life not so hard in their willingness to take the extra steps to do the right thing. I am very impressed Again, with Raymond and what they do to satisfy the customer. I felt as if he was a family member in his efforts to take care of our interests. EXCELLENT WORK!!!

Description of Work
Car was repaired after being hit.

Category auto body repair,auto detailing,auto painting,auto glass

11/24/2015

Thomas G.

I went for an estimate, didn't have an appointment for that. Daman came out and estimated the cost then added that there might be additional damage after it is taken apart. We received insurance approval and scheduled the repair. They took my car in as scheduled, kept met updated as to thee status of the repair, then let me know it was complete. The car was done thoroughly and washed and some areas buffed out. Very good company to work with.

Description of Work
Repaired damage to an accident.

Category auto body repair,auto repair

10/29/2015

Heather P.

They were able to see that the car had been poorly painted (we bought it used) before and that in addition to what we thought was some slight work to fix consulted us on the proper solution. They gave us several options so we could make an informed decision. We were very pleased with the way we were handled. They kept us in the loop on the status and any changes we needed to know about. They had great follow up. The professionalism and friendliness displayed by the entire staff was top notch. The quality of work was great as well!! We would definitely go there again if we needed bodywork or a paint job. Everything they did was done as if it was effortless and no inconvenience to them. You want to feel that you are in trusted hand, and indeed we were. I would definitely recommend them as we are raving fans!!

Description of Work
Raymond Auto Body staff repaired body damage to the car.

Category auto body repair,auto painting,auto repair

RAPID GLASS

Rapid Glass is your local family owned Home Glass Repair and Auto Glass Replacement experts. We provide "Quality Service at an Affordable price". Whether you’re replacing one broken or cracked window or all the windows in your house have bad seals, are fogged and have condensation or moisture between the glass panes, we are sure to save you money. We are experts in design and installation of Custom Glass Shower Doors, enclosures and glass shower panels. Shower doors can be framed or frameless with different patterns of glass. Whether it’s a bathroom remodeling project or you want to update that broken or water stained shower door. Shower door installation is a breeze with Rapid Glass. Our auto glass replacement and windshield repair technicians are certified and install only the highest quality glass at an affordable price. Whatever your glass needs may be, we will provide fast, affordable service to most Minneapolis and St. Paul suburban areas.

Am-Pm Automotive Repair

For over 25 years we have been servicing vehicles in the White Bear Lake area and surrounding communities. Started by Greg Martz, we're still a family owned business focusing on you as our customer. As an AC Delco tech center, you can be 100% confident that only the highest quality auto parts will be used on your automobile. While many of our competitors cut prices by cutting quality, we guarantee that all of the replacement parts that we use meet the O.E.M. specifications (original equipment specifications). We do it all, from minor repairs to complete overhauls! We distinguish ourselves from any competition by our exceptional auto repair and customer service!

Auto Body Work
    Auto Painting
    Auto Service
    Auto Detailing
    Auto Glass
    Rentals - Cars
    Auto Towing
    Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express

FULL COLLISION REPAIR, FRAME STRAIGHTENING, PAINTLESS DENT REPAIR, TOWING, RENTAL CARS.