PETCO GROOMING

With Angi since March 2005

06/07/2010

I am very pleased and extremely happy with the training so far. At this Petco, I have had great experiences here. I cannot say enough about them! Whenever we have questions they are very helpful and approachable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We go every Saturday and have been to training twice. We are paying for a 6 week session. They do give some free samples of food and have knowledgeable vendors speak to us on food products.

CATEGORY dog trainers

06/17/2007

I have taken my cocker spaniel to several other locations and none have compared to quality and price of this Petco location (which has since moved to Woodbury from the Oakdale location). My dog is very skittish around new people and my groomer is excellent with her. I am very particular about her cut and they have done it exactly right each time I have gone in (every 6 weeks for about a year now!...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dog grooming which included: bath, haircut (a lot of scissor work), nail trim and teeth brushing.

10/14/2005

CATS ARE ONLY SHAVED TO 1/16 OF AN INCH. OUR CAT LOOKED RIDICULOUS, BUT IT SIGNIFICANTLY CUT DOWN ON THE SHEDDING OVER THE SUMMER!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
SHEARING OF OUR CAT.

10/10/2005

I HAVE BEEN GOING TO ANOTHER GROOMER TO HAVE MY LAB-SHEPARD MIX TRIMMED. I WAS NOT HAPPY WITH THE RESULTS AND WANTED TO SEARCH FOR SOMEELSE. I READ THE COMMENTS LAST WEEK OF ANOTHER MEMBER AND DECIDED TO TRY PETCO. I AM VERY PLEASED WITH THEIR SERVICE. THEY SHAVED MY DOG WITHOUT ANY MARKS, AND TRIMMED HER NAILS. THE QUALITY OF THE SERVICE SURPASSES THAT OF THEIR COMPETITOR, PETSMART. BECAUSE THIS ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
COMPLETE SHAVE AND NAIL TRIMMING.

03/28/2005

THE STAFF SEEMS TO LOVE ANIMALS AND ARE VERY GOOD TO MY DOG. SHE COMES OUT LOOKING GREAT AND SEEMS TO HAVE A GOOD EXPERIENCE THERE. THEY ARE ABLE TO GIVE APPOINTMENTS WITHIN A FEW DAYS. THE SCISSOR CUT JOB WAS NOT AS EVEN AS AN OVERALL SHAVE, WHICH CAME OUT LOOKING GREAT.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I HAVE A LONG HAIRED, 50 POUND DOG. THEY WASH, SCISSOR CUT OR SHAVE HER WITH THE 1-INCH BLADE, BRUSH HER TEETH AND TRIM HER NAILS. IT TAKES ABOUT 3 HOURS TO DO THE WHOLE JOB.

CATEGORY pet grooming

AQUATICS, FULL SERVICE & SELF SERVICE GROOMING, LOW-COST VACCINE CLINIC, PET PHOTOGRAPHY & ADOPT A PET.