Lancer Service

Founded 1977 • With Angi since December 2001

270 8th St E

Saint Paul, MN 55101

Lancer Service has been providing over 40 years of Dedicated Service and Quality Auto Care for virtually all types of cars and trucks, imports and domestic. We are conveniently located in downtown Saint Paul. Our staff of highly trained, ASE certified automotive professionals will take the time to care about your needs. Additional email - mail@lancerservice.com....

08/27/2017

Ronald P.

They are good. You could probably get cheaper, and I have talked to friends who have gone cheaper and regretted it. I don't mind paying the extra, you can tell they have spent time training their staff. It really makes a difference. We have been taking our cars there for 25 years. I will use them again in the future.

Description of Work
Oil Change, Tire Rotation, Replace Wiper Blades - Routine Maintenance

02/02/2017

Nancy C.

Carl at Lancers was great. He really knows cars.. We have a a car with 160,000 miles . His repair solution was 40% cheaper than the dealers. We will use lancers for all our car repairs.

Description of Work
struts and shock replacements and oil pump leak.

Category auto repair

Thank you for the opportunity to work with your Acura, I am glad we were able to help out and look forward to seeing you in the future!

10/10/2016

Jan W.

The work was performed in the time frame they promised and they gave us a very thorough report including a few items I would never have thought of to check.

Description of Work
We had a pre-purchase car checkup done on a salvage title car.

08/10/2016

TYLER H.

Carl has excellent customer service skills and took the time to explain the repairs needed. Kevin worked on my car and clearly knows his way around cars. My car is running fantastic and I couldn't be happier. They were not only very informative, but also very flexible with scheduling good times to get my car in. The only recommendation I would give to the shop is to offer loaner vehicles with long term services (such as replacing a transmission). I will certainly go there again when any of my cars are in need of repair.

Description of Work
I had my transmission replaced, along with full break job (front and rear brakes. Rotors and calipers) and 4 new tires.

06/07/2016

Antoinette H.

I've been using Lancer for about 3 years now, as I live in Downtown St. Paul. I cannot say enough great things about them. Their pricing for services is fair and competitive (my pricing for this review is just a number - I've had them do work both major and minor/routine), if you need a tow, they are very responsive, and their truck is small enough to maneuver inside various parking garages. They also explain everything to you, which I always like - there's no mystery repairs here. I have not had a bad experience with them in 3 years, and I am so happy they are within walking distance to my home. If you live in or near Downtown St. Paul or just have automotive trouble while visiting, you should not hesitate to give them a call.

Description of Work
Towing Routine maintenance Emergency repairs.

Category auto repair,towing

02/16/2015

WILLIAM B.

They do the job right the first time, on time, every time. I've never had any problems with them. They are very professional. It's all I could ever hope for from a mechanic.

Description of Work
I went in for routine car services.

07/16/2014

Suchitra S.

I've been taking my car to Lancer for several years, based on recommendations from several other people. They are always so courteous and professional, explain everything clearly in layman's terms, and have always been punctual in both responding to appointment requests and completing service. I fully trust their recommendations, and they don't try to push unnecessary services on you - so refreshing when dealing with a car service shop! They are not the cheapest, but very fair in their pricing - and their service reflects it. I don't hesitate to recommend Lancer to everyone!

Description of Work
Oil and filter change, and complete vehicle safety and maintenance inspection

Category auto repair,car inspections

07/10/2014

Carmen H.

They completed the work early and with the usual excellent quality , professionalism and communication. We have been going to Lancer for years and recommend them without hesitation.

Description of Work
Brakes ---front & rear

04/14/2014

Gloria S.

They have always been great! I have used them for everything. This time they just changed my oil and checked all of the fluids. I would still continue to use them, but have since moved away from the area. I would recommend them to anyone. I was still driving 90 miles to use their service for over 4 years.

Description of Work
I had been going to them for over ten years. I had an oil change the last time I was there.

02/15/2014

Trevor C.

After they inspected the job the O2 sensor was going to take more work than originally thought. They called me and informed me of the situation and what the additional cost would be. We discussed the options and agreed not to do the O2 sensor. They cleared the code and change the oil for a very reasonable price. My in-laws used them for several years and after my experience with them I can see why. I am definitely a return customer.

Description of Work
Originally it was going to be an oil change and replace an O2 sensor in the exhaust.

Am-Pm Automotive Repair

For over 25 years we have been servicing vehicles in the White Bear Lake area and surrounding communities. Started by Greg Martz, we're still a family owned business focusing on you as our customer. As an AC Delco tech center, you can be 100% confident that only the highest quality auto parts will be used on your automobile. While many of our competitors cut prices by cutting quality, we guarantee that all of the replacement parts that we use meet the O.E.M. specifications (original equipment specifications). We do it all, from minor repairs to complete overhauls! We distinguish ourselves from any competition by our exceptional auto repair and customer service!

Bonded Transmission

The most reliable St Paul Transmission Repair Service with 33 years in the same location. Our family owned business has over 100 years combined experience and we look forward to servicing your automotive needs.

RAPID GLASS

Rapid Glass is your local family owned Home Glass Repair and Auto Glass Replacement experts. We provide "Quality Service at an Affordable price". Whether you’re replacing one broken or cracked window or all the windows in your house have bad seals, are fogged and have condensation or moisture between the glass panes, we are sure to save you money. We are experts in design and installation of Custom Glass Shower Doors, enclosures and glass shower panels. Shower doors can be framed or frameless with different patterns of glass. Whether it’s a bathroom remodeling project or you want to update that broken or water stained shower door. Shower door installation is a breeze with Rapid Glass. Our auto glass replacement and windshield repair technicians are certified and install only the highest quality glass at an affordable price. Whatever your glass needs may be, we will provide fast, affordable service to most Minneapolis and St. Paul suburban areas.

Auto Service
    Auto Tires
    Auto Inspections
    Auto Transmission
    Auto Towing
    Auto Glass
    Auto Radiators
    Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check

Oil change, wheel balancing, routine maintenance, brakes, exhaust, diagnostic, engine repair, heating & A/C, computer testing on American & foreign cars & transmission repairs.

Transmission rebuilding.