Lancer Service

Auto Transmission
Auto Towing
Auto Glass
Auto Radiators

Lancer Service has been providing over 40 years of Dedicated Service and Quality Auto Care for virtually all types of cars and trucks, imports and domestic. We are conveniently located in downtown Saint Paul. Our staff of highly trained, ASE certified automotive professionals will take the time to care about your needs. Additional email - mail@lancerservice.com....

St Paul Automotive

Full Automotive repair facility for ALL Makes and Models(classics included). Complete diagnostics and repairs performed by ASE Certified Technicians.

Bonded Transmission

The most reliable St Paul Transmission Repair Service with 33 years in the same location. Our family owned business has over 100 years combined experience and we look forward to servicing your automotive needs.

Am-Pm Automotive Repair

For over 25 years we have been servicing vehicles in the White Bear Lake area and surrounding communities. Started by Greg Martz, we're still a family owned business focusing on you as our customer. As an AC Delco tech center, you can be 100% confident that only the highest quality auto parts will be used on your automobile. While many of our competitors cut prices by cutting quality, we guarantee that all of the replacement parts that we use meet the O.E.M. specifications (original equipment specifications). We do it all, from minor repairs to complete overhauls! We distinguish ourselves from any competition by our exceptional auto repair and customer service!

08/27/2017

They are good. You could probably get cheaper, and I have talked to friends who have gone cheaper and regretted it. I don't mind paying the extra, you can tell they have spent time training their staff. It really makes a difference. We have been taking our cars there for 25 years. I will use them again in the future.

Description of Work
Oil Change, Tire Rotation, Replace Wiper Blades - Routine Maintenance

02/02/2017

Carl at Lancers was great. He really knows cars.. We have a a car with 160,000 miles . His repair solution was 40% cheaper than the dealers. We will use lancers for all our car repairs.

Description of Work
struts and shock replacements and oil pump leak.

Category auto repair

Thank you for the opportunity to work with your Acura, I am glad we were able to help out and look forward to seeing you in the future!

10/10/2016

The work was performed in the time frame they promised and they gave us a very thorough report including a few items I would never have thought of to check.

Description of Work
We had a pre-purchase car checkup done on a salvage title car.

08/10/2016

Carl has excellent customer service skills and took the time to explain the repairs needed. Kevin worked on my car and clearly knows his way around cars. My car is running fantastic and I couldn't be happier. They were not only very informative, but also very flexible with scheduling good times to get my car in. The only recommendation I would give to the shop is to offer loaner vehicles with long...

Description of Work
I had my transmission replaced, along with full break job (front and rear brakes. Rotors and calipers) and 4 new tires.

06/07/2016

I've been using Lancer for about 3 years now, as I live in Downtown St. Paul. I cannot say enough great things about them. Their pricing for services is fair and competitive (my pricing for this review is just a number - I've had them do work both major and minor/routine), if you need a tow, they are very responsive, and their truck is small enough to maneuver inside various parking garages. They ...

Description of Work
Towing Routine maintenance Emergency repairs.

Category auto repair,towing

Oil change, wheel balancing, routine maintenance, brakes, exhaust, diagnostic, engine repair, heating & A/C, computer testing on American & foreign cars & transmission repairs.

Transmission rebuilding.