Healthpartners Woodbury Clinic

With Angi since May 2009

There are 55 doctors at this site. Visit www.abgd.org/docs/verification.htm to find out if this physician is board certified. Visit www.aboms.org/General_Information/general_information.htm#public to find out if this physician is board certified. Visit www.americanboardortho.com/public to find out if this physician is board certified. Visit www.perio.org/amboard/search/index.html to find out if this physician is board certified. Visit https://aaeecom.aae.org/aaeeweb/FindENDO/Find_Endodontistabe.aspx to find out if this physician is board certified....

05/14/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I saw Dr. Michael Stiffman for a physical, in the hopes of liking him and the clinic and becoming a patient. I did like him and the environment and am continuing to see him in future.

CATEGORY dentists,ophthalmology

12/15/2013

I did have to go back for a second eyeglass prescription since the first one didn't work out well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a complete eye exam that went as I expected.

CATEGORY ophthalmology

02/15/2013

They are all very friendly, easy to work with, and very welcoming. We also pay less going here!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We go there for all of our dental needs now.

04/25/2012

Friendly staff, both receptionist and hygenist. The dentist was not my usual, but seems competent and was available to discuss procedure and answer my questions.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
This was a general exam. Also discussed details of an implant procedure.

05/21/2009

They forecasted what my dental needs would be, so that I could financially plan for it. They are really helpful.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I go to Health Partners Dental Clinic for general dental care.

CATEGORY dentists

Oral surgery, periodontics, endodontics, prosthodontics and pediatric dentistry.