Bergerson Resource Group

Founded 1999 • With Angi since March 2003

Accountants/Tax Consultants
Financial Planning

We offer personalized and expert tax and financial services. We build relationships with every client and get to know your individual situation so that you can achieve your goals in the most efficient way possible. With over 11 years of experience we offer tax preparation, financial planning, investment education and management, insurance, and consulting. We are conveniently located in St Paul right off 94. Award winning. Additional email - info@bergersontax.com....

UpperLeft Wealth Management is here for anyone planning for and trying to figure out if they're on pace for retirement, or are looking for investment management, advice on social security, home mortgages, taxes in retirement, or other financial questions. Our data-driven processes and strategic planning mean we help you face the curveballs life can throw at you. I am a CFP® and fiduciary, and hold an M.B.A. in finance from Columbia Business School. My reputation is built on your trust. If you're ready to look at improving your odds of success, contact me at www.upperleftwealth.com.

JAG Tax Solutions has 35 years in the tax industry. We settle your tax debt for the least possible amount and gets you back on track with the IRS and State so levies and garnishments don't interfere with your life. We're #1 at getting the best resolutions, whether it be back taxes, payroll, non-filed, you name it, we handle it. So stop stressing and call now.

WE ARE A LOCAL CERTIFIED PUBLIC ACCOUNTING FIRM LOCATED IN BLOOMINGTON AND ST.PAUL, MN. OFFERING ACCOUNTING, AUDITING AND TAX SERVICES TO INDIVIDUALS AND SMALL BUSINESS'S. WE HAVE A HIGHLY QUALIFIED STAFF OF 35+ FULL-TIME YEAR ROUND EMPLOYEES. WE OFFER FLEXIBLE APPT. TIMES, COMPETITIVE RATES AND PERSONALIZED SERVICE. FIRM HAS BEEN SERVING THE LOCAL COMMUNITY FOR OVER 100 YEARS!

04/05/2019

Jennie Bergerson did our taxes for 2018, and she was professional and efficient.

Description of Work
2018 income taxes prepared

03/18/2018

Jeff is the best. Way more helpful and personal than going to H&R Block

Description of Work
tax returns and 401k rollover account

07/10/2017

Very smooth. Taxes were done in less than an hour.

Description of Work
Yearly taxes

01/18/2017

We've also used them for our taxes. Very prompt, and thorough, and easy to talk to about financial matters. He's just really good. I trust them. He's just very good. We haven't compared pricing. I think what he does is reasonable, but we don't have a bench mark.

Description of Work
Financial consulting.

04/12/2016

Jeff Bergerson is a wonderful guy and a great accountant. He makes the visit quick and painless and he is sharp! He helped me prepare for our meeting by sending out a pre-visit form. He worked out the best possible outcomes for me and my children by completing our tax forms. He assembled everything, gave me envelopes with the stamps for sending in my payments. In past years he has e-filed for me. ...

Description of Work
Income tax state and federal filing.

Category accountant

Individual & Small Business Tax Preparation, Comprehensive Financial Planning, Investment Education & Management, Insurance, Tax Planning & Small Business Consulting.