ALL CLEAR WINDOW CLEANING CO

Founded 1989 • With Angi since October 2006

5 EMPLOYEES. NO SUBS. COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. NO TRAVEL CHARGES. ADDITIONAL CHARGE FOR AFTER-HOURS SERVICES MAY APPLY....

Subzero Window Cleaners

At subzero window cleaners we are passionate in providing you with amazing looking windows and to serve you happily! Our goal at Subzero cleaners is to save you time and provide you with an amazing experience! If your looking for a window cleaner you came to the right place! You can easily fill out an instant estimate on our website or give us a call!

Offers by Subzero Window Cleaners on Angi
Randy's Electric

You deserve a safe and reliable home. Get the job done right the first time with outstanding customer service from the Twin Cities top rated electrician. Outlets, fans, lighting, smoke detectors, switches, and service panels. Your full service electrician.

Offers by Randy's Electric on Angi
Clean & Clear Services

We are a Twin Cities Window Cleaning company providing services to both residential and commercial clients. You can expect quality results and a top-notch customer service experience with us. We offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee! I look forward to hearing what we can do for you! (We are a fully insured company.)

Offers by Clean & Clear Services on Angi

10/25/2018

On time, fast, great work. We've used them over and over again.

Description of Work
Clean windows

10/27/2014

They did an excellent job! Did the whole house in an hour and out. The windows sparkle and they didn't disturb anything in the house. Definitely recommend them!

Description of Work
Cleaned all windows inside and out, as well as the screens.

08/11/2014

I feel they did a really good job of cleaning the windows. It's a family business, they were friendly, efficient and quick. They came just a little bit late, about 45 minutes, but when they finished I was very pleased with their work. I will definitely hire them again.

Description of Work
They cleaned all windows inside and out, including screens.

01/24/2013

They did a great job and were very professional.

Description of Work
They washed our windows.

Category window cleaning,window tinting

06/18/2012

Arrived promptly, and got to work efficiently. Not the first time I've used All Clear, and I'll use them again. A bit pricey for us but a fair price given the size of our house, the number of windows we have and the vaulted ceiling and two-story window structures we have. Brett and his crew are terrific, and eager to please!

Description of Work
Complete window cleaning in large (5,000 sq.ft.) home, includes cleaning of chandelier and reinstalling a fallen recessed light insert in a 20' vaulted ceiling.

06/03/2012

They did an excellent job! I highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Cleaned the windows of my house inside and out.

03/24/2012

Very pleased with their service. Came on time, friendly, explained issues. I will use them again.

Description of Work
Window cleaning---inside and out, plus cleaned screens and tracks. It hadn't been done for a while so it took some effort.

05/22/2011

They squeezed us in on short notice. They arrived on time and did a great job. I really appreciate that they were willing to make their day even longer to get this job done.

Description of Work
They cleaned the inside and outside of all of our windows and patio doors. They also cleaned all of the screens.

05/05/2011

I have a two story home with high ceilings. I called for a quote and Ray came out the next day. Upon deciding to hire Ray and his team, I called and asked if there was any way to get the windows cleaned this week, as I have a family event on Saturday; they fit me in, to my surprise and pleasure! Ray, Brett and another young man completed the job efficiently and effectively. All three were very fri...

Description of Work
Two story home; windows washed inside and out, screens cleaned as well as window tracks.

07/29/2010

This guy was great. He was scheduled on a Friday and it poured rain. He stayed and cleaned the inside of the windows. He was on his way on vacation the next day, but came back and cleaned the outside for me before he left for vacation. That's dedication to your work. Good guy!

Description of Work
The fellow washed the windows inside and out.

Category window cleaning

WINDOW CLEANING, SNOW & ICE REMOVAL, ATTIC INSULATION, GUTTER CLEANING, GUTTER GUARD, CEILING FANS, CHANDELIER CLEANING, GENERAL MAINTENANCE.

Satisfaction