ABRA Auto Body & Glass - Midway

Auto Painting
Auto Glass
Auto Service
Auto Detailing

ABRA Auto Body & Glass is a recognized leader in the auto body, auto glass and paintless dent repair industry. ABRA has enjoyed success since we opened our first location in Fridley, Minnesota in 1984. ABRA repair centers are equipped with the latest in collision repair technology. Written guarantee on all auto glass and collision repairs. Certified technicians. Insurance company approved....

Bloomington Collision Center

Bloomington Collision has been in business for 20 plus years, we employ two painters, three body technicians and six detailers. We do outsource our wheel alignments. We also offer full glass service. We stand behind our work for as long as you own your vehicle, with the exception of rust repair. We are a small town atmosphere auto repair shop that will go the extra mile to satisfy our customers.

Offers by Bloomington Collision Center on Angi
St Paul Automotive

Full Automotive repair facility for ALL Makes and Models(classics included). Complete diagnostics and repairs performed by ASE Certified Technicians.

Am-Pm Automotive Repair

For over 25 years we have been servicing vehicles in the White Bear Lake area and surrounding communities. Started by Greg Martz, we're still a family owned business focusing on you as our customer. As an AC Delco tech center, you can be 100% confident that only the highest quality auto parts will be used on your automobile. While many of our competitors cut prices by cutting quality, we guarantee that all of the replacement parts that we use meet the O.E.M. specifications (original equipment specifications). We do it all, from minor repairs to complete overhauls! We distinguish ourselves from any competition by our exceptional auto repair and customer service!

07/21/2009

I thought my experience with them was okay. I had a satisfactory end result, but the memory is vague. They did a decent job, but I just was not thrilled with the interaction. That is my best recollection of them.

Description of Work
I had a crumpled rear quarter-panel that Abra straightened and painted.

Category auto painting

02/06/2009

Excellent quality repair work. Was slightly late when they discovered an alignment problem on day of delivery, pushed delivery by one day, understandable. Busy time of year, took two weeks. Cost to me was $250 (deductible); total cost was $5500 (!), which seems a trifle spendy but it is a MiniCooper. Car delivered was scrupulously clean and no apparent impact on car's performance. Cost (to insuran...

Description of Work
Repair to nose of MiniCooper after auto accident.

10/30/2008

I got the repairs done, but it was slow and staff not professional due to lack of info and unprofessional approach toward customer service

Description of Work
Body work from minor fender bender-only staff in office was inexperienced and could not answer my questions and did not offer to get answers. He acted like I was interrupting him.

10/07/2008

I had received a previous estimate from another company of $3,000. I stopped at Abra without an appointment to get another estimate. The manager came out and spent 20 mins. looking over my car and gave me three options. I chose to just have him mix me some touch up paint and touch up the areas myself. They called me promptly when the paint was ready. When I picked it up and asked how much it would...

Description of Work
I had a large scratch and several other cosmetic defects on my car. I wanted an estimate to repair the scratches, but didn't want to spend a lot of money.

12/27/2002

IN ORDER TO GET AN ESTIMATE FOR AUTO BODY WORK TO BE DONE CUSTOMERS ARE REQUIRED TO SIGN A FORM THAT OBLIGATES THEM TO HAVE ABRA PERFORM THE WORK (PRICE UNKNOWN AT THAT POINT) AND THE CUSTOMER PROMISES TO PAY FOR IT (NO MENTION MADE OF INSURANCE PAYMENT). THIS IS LIKE SIGNING A BLANK CHECK.

Description of Work
ESTIMATE COST OF AUTO BODY REPAIR

Category auto body repair

Collision Repair, Auto Glass Replacement & Repair, Paintless Dent Removal, Alloy Wheel Repair, Headlamp Lens Restoration, Interior Repair