ABRA Auto Body & Glass - Eagan

Auto Glass
Auto Service
Auto Painting
Auto Detailing

ABRA Auto Body & Glass is a recognized leader in the auto body, auto glass and paintless dent repair industry. ABRA has enjoyed success since we opened our first location in Fridley, Minnesota in 1984. ABRA repair centers are equipped with the latest in collision repair technology. Written guarantee on all auto glass and collision repairs. Certified technicians. Insurance company approved....

Bloomington Collision Center

Bloomington Collision has been in business for 20 plus years, we employ two painters, three body technicians and six detailers. We do outsource our wheel alignments. We also offer full glass service. We stand behind our work for as long as you own your vehicle, with the exception of rust repair. We are a small town atmosphere auto repair shop that will go the extra mile to satisfy our customers.

Offers by Bloomington Collision Center on Angi
RAPID GLASS

Rapid Glass is your local family owned Home Glass Repair and Auto Glass Replacement experts. We provide "Quality Service at an Affordable price". Whether you’re replacing one broken or cracked window or all the windows in your house have bad seals, are fogged and have condensation or moisture between the glass panes, we are sure to save you money. We are experts in design and installation of Custom Glass Shower Doors, enclosures and glass shower panels. Shower doors can be framed or frameless with different patterns of glass. Whether it’s a bathroom remodeling project or you want to update that broken or water stained shower door. Shower door installation is a breeze with Rapid Glass. Our auto glass replacement and windshield repair technicians are certified and install only the highest quality glass at an affordable price. Whatever your glass needs may be, we will provide fast, affordable service to most Minneapolis and St. Paul suburban areas.

Am-Pm Automotive Repair

For over 25 years we have been servicing vehicles in the White Bear Lake area and surrounding communities. Started by Greg Martz, we're still a family owned business focusing on you as our customer. As an AC Delco tech center, you can be 100% confident that only the highest quality auto parts will be used on your automobile. While many of our competitors cut prices by cutting quality, we guarantee that all of the replacement parts that we use meet the O.E.M. specifications (original equipment specifications). We do it all, from minor repairs to complete overhauls! We distinguish ourselves from any competition by our exceptional auto repair and customer service!

08/23/2017

Stay away from this company! I had passenger side window replaced at this shop back in May. I was told that my car is ready and picked it up. They installed wrong size glass in the door, it was too long. Every time I was trying to close the window it would hit the top part of the frame and go down. I was told by the technician that I should use a short motions with the window button in order to cl...

Description of Work
Side glass replacement

01/12/2017

A guy came and hit me while I was sitting at a stop sign. Apparently our insurance company automatically goes to ABRA. We were satisfied with it. For the overall experience, I would say from their perspective it is great. We're talking a 2001 Maxima, so we're talking about having to search out a whole lot of places to even find parts to replace this thing. I didn't expect it to be an A1 thing. The...

Description of Work
We had to have ABRA do a repair on an auto that was in an accident.

07/16/2014

They really worked on a weekend. They came to my house and took time. They did the job. I would use them again. They did an excellent job. They were right on time. I thought he was really pleasant. He was really helpful and gave me information.

Description of Work
I had ABRA for chip repair.

Category auto glass

07/10/2014

They did pretty good. They are pretty good, and they let us know what is happening. I will point out their soon to react, and to notify us.

Description of Work
Just an estimate on how much it takes to fix the car handed up the cost that be total by the insurance.

04/12/2014

As smooth as possible. Excellent follow up.

Description of Work
Auto body repair.

Category auto body repair

Collision Repair, Auto Glass Replacement & Repair, Paintless Dent Removal, Alloy Wheel Repair, Headlamp Lens Restoration, Interior Repair