ABRA Auto Body & Glass - Apple Valley

Auto Glass
Auto Service
Auto Painting
Auto Detailing

ABRA Auto Body & Glass is a recognized leader in the auto body, auto glass and paintless dent repair industry. ABRA has enjoyed success since we opened our first location in Fridley, Minnesota in 1984. ABRA repair centers are equipped with the latest in collision repair technology. Written guarantee on all auto glass and collision repairs. Certified technicians. Insurance company approved. ...

For over 25 years we have been servicing vehicles in the White Bear Lake area and surrounding communities. Started by Greg Martz, we're still a family owned business focusing on you as our customer. As an AC Delco tech center, you can be 100% confident that only the highest quality auto parts will be used on your automobile. While many of our competitors cut prices by cutting quality, we guarantee that all of the replacement parts that we use meet the O.E.M. specifications (original equipment specifications). We do it all, from minor repairs to complete overhauls! We distinguish ourselves from any competition by our exceptional auto repair and customer service!

Full Automotive repair facility for ALL Makes and Models(classics included). Complete diagnostics and repairs performed by ASE Certified Technicians.

Rapid Glass is your local family owned Home Glass Repair and Auto Glass Replacement experts. We provide "Quality Service at an Affordable price". Whether you’re replacing one broken or cracked window or all the windows in your house have bad seals, are fogged and have condensation or moisture between the glass panes, we are sure to save you money. We are experts in design and installation of Custom Glass Shower Doors, enclosures and glass shower panels. Shower doors can be framed or frameless with different patterns of glass. Whether it’s a bathroom remodeling project or you want to update that broken or water stained shower door. Shower door installation is a breeze with Rapid Glass. Our auto glass replacement and windshield repair technicians are certified and install only the highest quality glass at an affordable price. Whatever your glass needs may be, we will provide fast, affordable service to most Minneapolis and St. Paul suburban areas.

01/26/2016

Description of Work
Excellent job. Fixed front end, headlights, & repaired hood following an accident. Kept me updated on progress with phone messages. Told me it would take 5 business days and they were finished before that. Very helpful and pleasant to work with.

09/16/2013

The experience was the 2nd worst since I've had my other vehicle replaced at another body shop and this experience was not fun nor am I still satisfied. I've went in several times to look at the vehicle and each time it wasn't right. If you want your vehicle done right bring it to a dealership.

Description of Work
What the provided didn't do was fix damage that was caused from an accident.

08/30/2009

My car was damaged while it was parked and no one was in it. ABRA arranged for a rental car person to pick me up at their location. ABRA gave me an estimate on schedule. They had the work done ahead of schedule. They notified me appropriately. The car looks as good as new. The color is a perfect match.

Description of Work
Repair scratches and dents on side (door and rear side panel) of car.

Category auto body repair

Collision Repair, Auto Glass Replacement & Repair, Paintless Dent Removal, Alloy Wheel Repair, Headlamp Lens Restoration, Interior Repair