AAA AUTOMOTIVE MEMBER SERVICES

Founded 1938 • With Angi since October 2005

Auto Service
Auto Towing

St Paul Automotive

Full Automotive repair facility for ALL Makes and Models(classics included). Complete diagnostics and repairs performed by ASE Certified Technicians.

Am-Pm Automotive Repair

For over 25 years we have been servicing vehicles in the White Bear Lake area and surrounding communities. Started by Greg Martz, we're still a family owned business focusing on you as our customer. As an AC Delco tech center, you can be 100% confident that only the highest quality auto parts will be used on your automobile. While many of our competitors cut prices by cutting quality, we guarantee that all of the replacement parts that we use meet the O.E.M. specifications (original equipment specifications). We do it all, from minor repairs to complete overhauls! We distinguish ourselves from any competition by our exceptional auto repair and customer service!

05/11/2010

The price included the membership fee. I just joined within the last three months. I was 50 percent truly impressed with them and the other 50 percent was unimpressed. They had to come out twice to fix the problem. The first person sent out what they call a battery truck, which was a contracted service, equipped with batteries and that didn't happen. They jumped my car when I should have had a new...

Description of Work
I used AAA Automotive Member Services to replace my battery.

Category auto repair

01/06/2009

I have been with them for years. I have an old car and I'm not a winter lover, so they have had to start it a few times in the past.

Description of Work
They started my car yesterday.

Category auto repair

10/10/2005

VERY IMPRESSED WITH THE ATTITUDE THAT TRISH HAD.

Description of Work
TRISH CAME OUT AND SPENT THE NECESSARY TIME TO DO THE TOWING OF MY WORK VAN CAREFULLY.

Category towing

AAA service. Road side assistance. Battery testing. Towing. Lock codes.

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa