Clip N' Dip Grooming and Boarding

Founded 2000 • With Angi since July 2009

Animal Boarding Kennels

My wife Anne and I own and operate the business. We have been in business for 11 years now. We started out with a small shop in our basement, and have grown significantly over the years. We currently have a 6000 square foot building that we run the business out of. We have 25 kennels that are heated and air conditioned. We have a 12,000 square foot outdoor play area, as well as a 3000 square foot indoor play area. We pride ourselves in taking care of our customer's dogs just like we take care of our own. If you are looking for a laid back atmosphere where your dog can have fun and play indoors or out, then you will like what you see. Please call ahead, as we are frequently full. Thank you for your patronage. Rick and Anne Wing....

11/04/2010

I take all four of my dogs there for grooming. My dogs are so happy to see Anne and Rick the groomers who are also the owners. I have been going there for about five years and I would not take ny dogs anywhere else. I have taken my dogs to other differant groomers and my dogs had bad experiences. I and my family are very lucky to find Clip "N" Dip.They are the best ever.

Description of Work
Complete grooming of my dogs.

Category kennels,pet grooming

07/13/2009

We have worked with them several times and we have always had good experiences. They love dogs and treat them very well. Drop of and pick up hours are quite limited.

Description of Work
Boarded 2 dogs during our vacation.

Category kennels

We offer full service dog grooming, as well as dog boarding. We have both indoor and outdoor play areas, and all of the kennels are heated and air conditioned.

Grooming and boarding cats.