TIRES PLUS STORE

3.7

Auto Service
Auto Tires

ADDITIONAL CONTACT: DAVE....

Full Automotive repair facility for ALL Makes and Models(classics included). Complete diagnostics and repairs performed by ASE Certified Technicians.

At Affordable Auto, we pride ourselves on repairing and maintaining your vehicle right the first time. With over 25 years of experience servicing vehicles, we work on every car like it is our own! No matter what vehicle repair you need, our auto technicians are ready to get you back on the road. We handle all auto repairs to your foreign, domestic, or hybrid vehicle no matter how major or minor. Award winning. Locally owned & operated.

For over 25 years we have been servicing vehicles in the White Bear Lake area and surrounding communities. Started by Greg Martz, we're still a family owned business focusing on you as our customer. As an AC Delco tech center, you can be 100% confident that only the highest quality auto parts will be used on your automobile. While many of our competitors cut prices by cutting quality, we guarantee that all of the replacement parts that we use meet the O.E.M. specifications (original equipment specifications). We do it all, from minor repairs to complete overhauls! We distinguish ourselves from any competition by our exceptional auto repair and customer service!

02/27/2014

My experience with them was not good. The headlights that they placed stopped working after a short while because they put the wrong one. I have been going there for some time but now I stopped availing of their services. It’s because every time I bring my car in, they found something wrong with my car that is expensive and I lost my confidence in them.

Description of Work
I used the services of Tires Plus for the replacement of my vehicle’s headlights.

Category auto repair

06/12/2013

The experience was pretty good and satisfactory. They knew what they were talking about the tires, maintenance, when it needs to be changed and different types of trans-variation have on it.

Description of Work
I bought two tires from Tires Plus Store.

Category car tires

07/15/2011

My husband was very satisfied with the work they did. They are upfront about what is wrong with your car. They have called us back into the shop to show us what is wrong: I like that. They can give you alternative options of things that you can do; other recommendations of what you can expect to happen. That is nice to hear. Their pricing is competitive. I don't think they take appointments, which...

Description of Work
My husband used Tires Plus to repair his car. The worked on the steering, tires and brakes.

Category auto repair

02/16/2009

We changed dealers and started getting our cars serviced here. They are professional, their prices are very competitive and their work is great. They are quick and don t make me wait. The work is completed on time and we have also bought tires from them. Their mechanics are great and even stay back after work hours to work on my car.

Description of Work
I use them for my auto service. During my last visit I had them do tune up, brakes, tire rotations, transmission, shocks and alignments

Category auto repair,car tires

01/23/2009

I feel like I was treated fairly and they are very efficient.

Description of Work
Purchased and installed two new tires.

Category car tires

TIRES, WHEELS, TIRE MOUNTING, RETURNS, BRAKE SERVICES, ALIGNMENT, ROTATE & BALANCE, OIL CHANGE & FILTER, ETC.