Woodchuck Flooring

Founded 2000 • With Angi since December 2003

Woodchuck Flooring LLC. is a sole propriator,owner operated company, All work is completed timely and professionally by me, no sub contracting. I have nearly 30yrs. experience and have been in business for more then 18 years. Seviceing all your hardwood flooring needs in the Twin Cities. All my work is guaranteed and no job is completed until it meets and exceeds you the homeowners expectations....

TC Noble

JB's Wood Floor Maintenance Inc

COVID-19 Update: JB’s Wood Floor Maintenance Inc. ( 612-418-9286) is open for business and ready to serve all of your wood flooring needs! We want to assure our current and future clients that we are taking every precaution to protect the health of your family and of society at large. We do this by ensuring that no workers displaying symptoms will be working in your home and by disinfecting any surfaces that we have contacted prior to leaving. We have also partnered with a local firm that specializes in cleaning and disinfecting surfaces to be able to offer you a full decontamination of your home including, clothes, furniture, household items etc. Please ask for details. At JB’s we offer modern install, sanding and finishing options that make wood flooring work much easier on you. Our many positive reports and the fact that we have earned the Angies List Super Service Award every year since 2001 proves that we are committed to ensuring a great experience. In most cases you can stay in your home while the work is done, and if you don’t feel like moving those big couches--we can take care of that too. I will guide you through the process by going over every detail and answering all of your questions. My on site bids average 1-1.5 hours, although I am willing to spend as much time as it takes to educate my potential clients. When it comes time to start your project you are going to know exactly what to expect from us and what we need from you in order to ensure that your project needs are met or exceeded. We are a local owner operated company. I have three employees and no sub contractors and I make it a point to have hands on involvement in every project. Between us we have 95 years of combined experience in the wood flooring industry so you can rest assured that your project is in good hands. Thank you for considering my company for your project. I look forward to speaking with you soon. Also Don't forget to ask about our Good Value Guarantee.

Offers by JB's Wood Floor Maintenance Inc on Angi
Duane's Floor Service Inc

6 Employees. No subs. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. No service fees. Additional DBAs - Duanes' Floor Service, Gullickson Hardwoods. Additional contact name - Troy Gullickson. 54 years in business. Family owned and operated.

09/10/2018

We had hardwood floors installed in our office and they look amazing. Scott did a wonderful job and is a fine craftsman. Great to work with, everything was timely and smooth. Hope that he is available when our kitchen is ready for hardwood floors!

Description of Work
Installation of hardwood floors

11/06/2017

Scott (owner) of Woodchuck Floors dropped my keys in my door 2 days before start date. He has not returned any of my multiple phone calls or messages. He never showed up on start date/time. DO NOT HIRE this company!

Description of Work
Contracted to have hardwood floors installed.

10/28/2017

Scott and Kyle did an awesome job with my floor. They ripped up and removed my old carpet, patched a hole where the gravity heater was previously installed and refinished the living room floor. I asked about possibly refinishing my Dining room floors and Scott was honest and said that they were still in great shape. Needless to say, they blended things in very nicely with my dining room. I'm amaze...

Description of Work
My hardwood floors required patching and refinishing

Category flooring contractor,hardwood floor

10/26/2017

Floors were a mess after years of wear, water, and other spot spillings. Woodchuck made the floor look better than It was when new. Beautiful work, done quickly and professionally.

Description of Work
Refinishing hardwood floors in kitchen and surrounding areas.

09/17/2017

Project went easily, and the finished floor is great to look at eveyday. I love it.

Description of Work
Hardwood flooring installed sanded and finished.

Category hardwood floor

Hardwood flooring any and all aspects of quality hardwood flooring from complete new installations, sanding and refinishing, patching and repairs, maintance with professional cleaning and buff N coat

Ask for details.