Blue Ridge Dental- Minnetonka

Founded 1949 • With Angi since January 2015

11601 Minnetonka Mills Rd

Minnetonka, MN 55305

Your smile is one of your best assets. Attentive dental care improves your smile. At Blue Ridge Dental, our exceptional dentists and staff provide you and your family dental care results that last a lifetime. We believe every patient deserves their best smile. Our dentists and dental teams work

02/10/2021

Pam F.

I've been going to them for at least 30 years. I am always happy and comfortable. They were professional, very clean and professional. They were great.

Description of Work
They did teeth cleaning and all dental works.

06/18/2014

I have been with Blue Ridge Dental since 1985 and would not go anywhere else. They hire top notch dentists and staff, from the hygienists to the front desk and even the billing department! Dr. Olson and Dr. McHugh are exceptional - but they are all exceptional. When I have an issue such as a tooth ache they are always able to get me in and have 24 hour answering service and assistance.

Description of Work
Fillings.

09/10/2013

I needed a mouth Guard for night grinding of teeth. They got me in right away and I had the mouth guard very soon after that. I think it was within a week. I had an issue with an edge that was irritating my tongue. They saw me the next day and smoothed off the edge and I have had no problems since.

Description of Work
Needed a Mouth Guard for at night.

09/26/2012

The staff at Blue Ridge Dental Center are all very friendly. Parking is easy and their office is clean and nice.

Description of Work
I have used Blue Ridge Dental Center.

Category endodontics, dentists

06/01/2009

I find it hard to schedule regular cleanings and the technician that does the cleanings is rude and disrespectful. I thought that the dentist tried to get me to do procedures that I do not need. I have decided to find a new dentist since my last appointment six months ago.

Description of Work
I have been going here for dental care about two or three years now. I was with this practice in the past I had to switch for insurance purposes. I switched back to this practice so in total I have been going here for ten years.

03/09/2009

Dr. Kemmett did a beautiful job on the cap - you can hardly tell there is a cap there!

Description of Work
I get my teeth cleaned twice a year. Dr. Kemmet is my dentist. He replaced a front cap.

03/09/2009

I've been going for many years and they are always professional and prompt. They don’t advise work that is not necessary. They are on time for my appointments.

Description of Work
I go here for check ups and cleanings.

02/13/2009

I have used Blue Ridge Dental Center for twenty five years. It is a very well run practice. There are five or six dentists. It is a beautiful office. It is very well run. The dental hygienists are great.

Description of Work
I have used Blue Ridge Dental Center for my dental needs.

02/13/2009

Dr. Bearn is the best doctor I have had in a long time. She is very good. I didn't not have to wait long to get in to see her. She is very professional

Description of Work
Dr. Bearn from Blue Ridge Dental is my doctor. My last visit was for an accident follow up.

02/09/2009

I have been seeing Dr. Olson for 30 years. Dr. Olson is very professional. He knows what he is doing. Dr. Olson is very quick, precise, and sympathetic. He is very up to date with the latest technology. I like him very much. He has a very good hygienist as well. I will continue to see him in the future.

Description of Work
I see Dr. Olson for general dentistry.

Dentistry - General
    Dentistry - Root Canals/Endodontics
    Dentistry - Dentures/Prosthodontics
    Dentistry - Cosmetic
    Dentistry - Gum Care/Periodontics
    Dentistry - Orthodontics
    Dentistry - Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
    Check, MasterCard, Visa, Financing Available, American Express, Discover

General Dentistry. Cosmetic Dentistry. Bonding. Veneers. Extractions. Implants. Fillings. Crowns. Bridges. Root Canals. Cleanings. Gum Treatments. Fluoride. Sealants. Invisalign. Canker Sores. Cavities. Gum Disease. Sensitive Teeth. Wisdom Teeth. Orthodontic Problems.