Blue Ridge Dental- Minnetonka

Dentistry - Cosmetic
Dentistry - Gum Care/Periodontics
Dentistry - Orthodontics
Dentistry - Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery

Your smile is one of your best assets. Attentive dental care improves your smile. At Blue Ridge Dental, our exceptional dentists and staff provide you and your family dental care results that last a lifetime. We believe every patient deserves their best smile. Our dentists and dental teams work hard to ensure you receive quality treatment in a comfortable and welcoming atmosphere at two office locations: Maple Grove and Minnetonka. Each Blue Ridge Dental Center dentist has received top-of-the-line education and is qualified to deliver outstanding treatment. We’re here to make your smile happy! To see if a provider is board certified, visit www.abgd.org....

02/10/2021

I've been going to them for at least 30 years. I am always happy and comfortable. They were professional, very clean and professional. They were great.

Description of Work
They did teeth cleaning and all dental works.

06/18/2014

I have been with Blue Ridge Dental since 1985 and would not go anywhere else. They hire top notch dentists and staff, from the hygienists to the front desk and even the billing department! Dr. Olson and Dr. McHugh are exceptional - but they are all exceptional. When I have an issue such as a tooth ache they are always able to get me in and have 24 hour answering service and assistance.

Description of Work
Fillings.

09/10/2013

I needed a mouth Guard for night grinding of teeth. They got me in right away and I had the mouth guard very soon after that. I think it was within a week. I had an issue with an edge that was irritating my tongue. They saw me the next day and smoothed off the edge and I have had no problems since.

Description of Work
Needed a Mouth Guard for at night.

09/26/2012

The staff at Blue Ridge Dental Center are all very friendly. Parking is easy and their office is clean and nice.

Description of Work
I have used Blue Ridge Dental Center.

Category endodontics,dentists

06/01/2009

I find it hard to schedule regular cleanings and the technician that does the cleanings is rude and disrespectful. I thought that the dentist tried to get me to do procedures that I do not need. I have decided to find a new dentist since my last appointment six months ago.

Description of Work
I have been going here for dental care about two or three years now. I was with this practice in the past I had to switch for insurance purposes. I switched back to this practice so in total I have been going here for ten years.

Category dentists

General Dentistry. Cosmetic Dentistry. Bonding. Veneers. Extractions. Implants. Fillings. Crowns. Bridges. Root Canals. Cleanings. Gum Treatments. Fluoride. Sealants. Invisalign. Canker Sores. Cavities. Gum Disease. Sensitive Teeth. Wisdom Teeth. Orthodontic Problems.

Check, MasterCard, Visa, Financing Available, American Express, Discover