AAA Minneapolis - Minnetonka Ridge Square

With Angi since October 2008

Travel Agencies
Insurance Agencies

AAA Minneapolis provides dependable, high quality auto club related products and services that enhance, simplify and support our members lives. Visit the Minnetonka Ridge Square locationÊ for Travel Services, Membership Services and Insurance Services; we also carry a small selection of travel related products....

Blue Lion Medicare

Call (888) 858-1408. Blue Lion Medicare work with over 200 plans and specializes in savings seniors money on their Medicare coverage!

Capitol Benefits LLC

Capitol Benefits is an award-winning independent insurance agency representing 12 states. Our two main offices are in the Washington DC area and the Jacksonville, FL area. We represent over 200 insurance companies and all types of insurance.. We represent our clients, not an insurance company. Discounts of up to 30% are available for combining home and auto, AARP members, Federal Government employees, safe drivers, and more. Visit our website at www.capitolbenefits.com for instant quotes and more information!

Time Travels Inc

Time Travels Inc. has helped clients travel across all 7 continents and we would love to help you create your own dream itinerary. Our agents specialize in multi-generational family, group & individual ultimate travel escapes. We are also certified romance specialists i.e. destination weddings, honeymoons & anniversaries vacations. We find the best value vacations possible within your dream specifications. With 25 years the in the travel business & our commitment to continuous education when you work with Time Travels Inc., you have experience, knowledge & expertise on your side. Why go it alone?

11/25/2008

They were great, just great!

Description of Work
The lady at AAA was so helpful and found the best rates for me to travel to Washington state.

Category travel agency

10/01/2008

They provide excellent service, and I will continue to use them for years to come.

Description of Work
I have used AAA for over thirty years. I have had them make and update maps for me when I go on trips, and do other types of trip planning, such as tours to go on and sites to see.

Category travel agency