York Dental

Dentistry - Dentures/Prosthodontics
Dentistry - Pediatrics
Dentistry - Gum Care/Periodontics
Dentistry - Root Canals/Endodontics

At York Dental, we are proud to offer a unique dental facility that reflects our committment to excellence in dental care. Your health, comfort and convenience are foremost in our minds. We make every effort to ensure that each of your visits with us will be pleasant....

10/29/2018

I have to give Dr Matthew Jelinek the credit he deserves. I and my children have went to him for many years and he is not only top quality dentist. He totally stands behind his work and makes sure it is something that you are happy with and the best of quality. He is as near painfree as a dentist can get, and has a great sense of humor too. Jessica the assistant is nice as well and the gals in the...

Description of Work
Much work over many years

11/12/2015

Everyone was great. The staff was very friendly, they had availability to get me in immediately, as in NO wait, and repaired the tooth. It will eventually need to be replaced with a crown. I've been back for a cleaning, a filling, and a crown. They were very efficient, very friendly, and reasonably priced. I will definitely be back.

Description of Work
I broke a tooth around an old filling and needed to get in to see a dentist ASAP. My previous dentist just retired, and that office normally took about a week to get in, and were only open four days a week. York Dental was just a block away from my current employer, so I decided to check them out, get a feel for the office, and find out their availability.

Category dentists,cosmetic dentist

02/10/2015

Excellent outcome. Painless. Accommodating to my busy schedule.

Description of Work
A large bridge following extractions. York Dental gave me back a beautiful smile.

Category dentists,oral surgeons,cosmetic dentist

07/08/2011

Overall the dentists here do a good job. The hygenist clean my teeth and then the dentists comes in and checks. It is a friendly place and the people who work on the scheduling are very nice, too. They were accommodating when I needed to get in for an emergency, which I appreciated.

Description of Work
General dentistry.

10/13/2009

They are pushy and try to sell me something that is not necessary. The office staff is very pleasant and easy to get along with, and the office environment is clean.

Description of Work
I go to York Dental for my dental care.

Category dentists

Preventive Dentistry (regular cleanings), Children's Dentistry, Cosmetic Dentistry, Periodontal Care (gums), Basic Dental Care (fillings), Endodontic Care (root canals), Prosthodontic Care (crowns, bridges, dentures), Oral Surgery.

Surgery.