We are taking additional precautions to protect our customers.

Whiskers To Tails Petsitting

Founded 2008 • With Angi since April 2012

4524 89th Cres N

Minneapolis, MN 55443

We are an in-home pet sitting service for dogs, cats, and other small pocket pets. Care is provided in the pet's own home. Pet owners can contact us for an in-home consultation where we meet each other, discuss pet care needs and determine if we are the right choice for the owner and their pets....

09/17/2021

Katie L.

Our experience was wonderful from start to finish. They are extremely prompt, and their portal makes it so easy to schedule, pay, and communicate. You can tell that they really care about what they are doing too. Our cat is diabetic so she needs some special care, and she was looked after with such great care, and we received regular communication about how the visits went and pictures of our cat. I will continue to use this service for our cat as I know that she is receiving the best care while we’re away.

Description of Work
Cat sitting and administration of medication

Category pet sitters

Hi [Member Name Removed], thank you so much for your kind words! We are so glad you enjoyed our services and could have peace of mind while you were away.

07/09/2021

Cathy V.

I was more than a bit anxious about finding a pet sitter for my 5 month old bunny and had looked at many options but decided to go with Whiskers to Tails. From the first contact, Claire was quick to respond to my questions, walked me through the application, and coordinated a sitter for the dates I requested. Then she introduced me to Sarah, our pet sitter, who came over before we left to meet my rabbit and get the lay of the land. Sarah emailed or texted me after each visit with pictures or videos of the visit. She not only made sure he got the food and water he needed, plus litter box cleanup, but also took the time to socialize with him and give him some company while we were gone. I came home to a happy, healthy bunny thanks to Sarah’s excellent care and look forward to having her come out again the next time we are out of town. Whiskers to Tails did a fabulous job from start to finish. Don’t hesitate to trust them with your special pet! Cathy Venette

Description of Work
Let sitting

Category pet sitters,dog walkers

Hi [Member Name Removed], thank you so much for your kind words! We enjoyed looking after your bunny and are looking forward to doing so again in the future!

09/09/2020

Charity F.

I have used WTTPS for a few years, for two different cats. Its reassuring and freeing to have someone caring for my cat and my home when I am out of town. When possible, I get the same sitter. She knows our home and cat well. Online reservations and payments work slick!

Description of Work
Pet sitting for one cat

Category pet sitters

Hi [Member Name Removed], thanks so much for your review! We appreciate your kind words and are always happy to visit your fur baby!

08/30/2020

Ann-Marie D.

I have used them numerous times. The pet sitters are professional and take great care of my pets. I appreciate the photos and updates they send with each visit.

Description of Work
Pet sitting

Category pet sitters

Thank you, [Member Name Removed]! We appreciate your kind words and always look forward to caring for your pets.

08/30/2020

Christine T.

We have had cats for at three years and I still forget every time we are going to be out of town to set up pet sitting services. Even though I haven't plan ahead, Whiskers to Tails is always so accommodating and they get us plugged into their schedule right away. Mike, Claire and Michelle are all so great! We know with certainty that when we leave our pets to be looked after by their team, our cats are going to be well taken care. Of course they will ensure that their basic needs are meet (food, water, etc.), but the go the extra mile for our Max and Spot by giving them mental stimulation and emotional comfort during their visit as well. At our last visit, Michelle left a toy for us that the cats enjoyed with her and its' already ripped to shreds because our cats loved playing with it so much. My kids love the photo updates, it makes them feel connected to their pets while they are away. I highly recommend Whiskers to Tails. As long as we live in the Twin Cities, they will always be our first choice!

Description of Work
Petsitting for our Two Cats

Category pet sitters

Thanks very much, [Member Name Removed]! We are always glad to visit your cats!

01/09/2020

Gregory C.

Mike and his team are top notch! Our two pugs love them! We have been using Whisker to Tails for a few years now and they are extremely professional, dependable and take the best care of the dogs. We have such peace of mind knowing they are in good hands. We usually have them visit once a day in the afternoon and they are very attentive to the dogs’ needs - one of the dogs is very old and needs special care. The younger one has also had her share of issues too, and they have been amazing at accommodating. I recommend them to everyone I know looking for pet sitting services and we’re so glad to have such a trustworthy company for our dogs.

Description of Work
2 dogs - visits to let out and care for them

Category pet sitters

We so appreciate the kind words. Our goal is always to provide the best possible service for our clients and their canine and feline companions! Linda

11/30/2019

Kat A.

We have trusted them to care for our cats, who have special needs, for the past few years. The sitters have been reliable, caring and easy to work with. They are able to give pills and make sure the cats get the correct food, and it's nice to get the video updates.

Description of Work
Petsitting for our cats

Category pet sitters

Thanks for taking the time to send this review. Your response and your business are appreciated! Linda

11/08/2019

Greg B.

We have had a wonderful experience over the past two plus years with Whiskers to Tails Petsitting. It is very easy to request services and communication is smooth and prompt - especially when plans change at the last-minute. Our regular sitter, Claire, is amazing and our three cats love her. We have genuine peace of mind knowing that our furry and scaly family members are well cared for when we are out of town. Highly recommend!

Description of Work
Petsitting for cats and fish

Category pet sitters

We appreciate your kind comments and look forward to more pet sitting for you in the future.

11/05/2019

Emma D.

Natalie did an amazing job! Leaving my pets makes me super anxious, but she was super great about sending daily updates and pics so I knew she was there and they were doing ok. I also loved the Whiskers to Tails system because you can specify a TON of info about your pets in your profile and all the specifics you want for their care.

Description of Work
Pet sitting two cats

Category pet sitters

I appreciate your taking time to send this nice review. Hope to help you out lots more in the future. Linda

10/31/2019

Erin A.

Extremely well and impressed with overall service

Description of Work
Pet Sitting

Thank you. Appreciate knowing we are providing good service. Linda

Minnesota
    City of Brooklyn Park
    12/31/2021
    Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Check, PayPal

in-home pet sitting, dog walking, litter box cleaning, video emails/texts of pet sits, administering pet medications, leave garbage for curbside pick-up, alternate lights and shades, water plants, gather mail, spot security checks, overnight stays based on availability..

dog training, transporting pet to groomer or vet (unless it's an emergency)