The Contingent Plan

Founded 2016 • With Angi since August 2017

Jobs are being filled during the COVID-19 pandemic. Our team of experienced resume writers, career coaches, and recruiters are working remotely to connect people with the right employers now. Woman owned business that is locally operated in Minneapolis, Chicago, Denver, and Atlanta.. Visit our website below for more information. Claim your free phone or video consultation today. Expedited turnarounds available and satisfaction guaranteed. ...

Your Signature Resume

Your Signature Resume

15 year - Resume Writers (Executive, Professional, Entry Level) 5-Time Super Service Award Winner. Leverage your job search by choosing one of the best resume writing companies in the nation. We offer personalized one-on-one consultation, expert-level writing, recruiter experience and multi-award-winning service that will GET YOU INTERVIEWS!

09/19/2020

The Contingent Plan Chicago team did a great job. We worked together remotely and it made it easy to collaborate with my coach and resume writer. I was up and running with my search quickly. Definitely recommend. Thank you so much Contingent Plan team!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Resume Services

07/17/2020

The Chicago team did a great job of putting together my resume quickly! I had an important opportunity come up and I wanted to put my best foot forward. I was so pleasantly surprised at how well my resume was done and I know that I couldn't have done this myself. Thank you Contingent Plan!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Resume Services

07/15/2020

Made virtual services easy for someone not comfortable/accustomed to meeting with people remotely. Technology actually helped tremendously in the resume building/LinkedIn process

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Resume Services

06/21/2018

I've been putting off updating my resume far too long and styles and requirements change quickly. I worked with Kathy and had a great experience. She was very patient and did a wonderful job of "translating" my everyday descriptions into the vocabulary suitable for a current resume. This was so much better than working on my own.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed a new resume

05/01/2018

Worth every penny! The Contingent Plan came to my aid when I needed a fast turnaround on an outdated resume. Within a few short hours of submitting my application online on a Friday, Kathy and her team had reached out to schedule a 15-minute appointment to clarify my goals. During that conversation, Kathy asked specific questions about the position I was applying for so she could create a targeted...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Resume services

CATEGORY resume services

Free resume analysis to all new potential customers, resume writing, cover letters, thank you and follow-up letters, LinkedIn profiles, social media, job applications, interview preparation, career coaching.

No one can guarantee you will get the job.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal