NORTHEAST DENTAL WELLNESS

Founded 1952 • With Angi since February 2009

3201 JOHNSON STREET NE

Minneapolis, MN 55418

Smiling, speaking and chewing - you need your smile for a life time. At Northeast Dental Wellness we specialize in smiles - your smile. With creativity, practicality and skill, we focus on delivering high-quality, high-value dentistry for our patients. Our approach to dental solutions is individualized, innovative, and minimalistic yet seeking the most benefit for lifelong comfort, functionality and esthetics. With partnership and mutual respect, our patients are asked to co-diagnose and treatment plan with us. Ethical solutions for simple and complex dental needs are dictated by our commitment to “Lifelong Dental Wellness”. We strive to correctly diagnosis the problem and offer a solution/s that incorporates improved function at a reasonable cost using time-proven and evidence-based treatment methods. We pride ourselves on friendly and individual care in all aspects of your dental treatment. ....

02/04/2017

Lauren C.

Northeast Dental Wellness was great! They sent text reminders of the appointment, everyone I met was friendly and helpful, and the appointment was quick. Plus, I appreciated they explained everything they were doing and why.

Description of Work
General teeth cleaning and x-rays.

07/20/2016

calvin E.

Dr. Clouse has been my Dentist since 2007. Due to an injury I have a complicated dental situation. Dr. Clouse has not only provided technically excellent care, but also provided timely and in depth counseling as to my dental choices. Lets put it this way. I now have a set of beautiful and highly functional dentures prepared by Dr. Clouse and Dr. Warpeha. If you are looking for a Dental team I recommend Northeast Dental Wellness with my strongest personal endorsement. Cal Entinger

Description of Work
Dental Work

Category endodontics,dentists

05/14/2015

Debra E.

The dentist that I have gone to my entire life is Notrheast Dental. We are due to go in June. I have been using them since the original owners were Dr. Misner and then his sons went in with him. They have done all of my teeth since I was very little. They do my husband's now for the last 26 years. They did our girls, they did our oldest daughter's braces. This has been a practice with somebody I knew and depended on and could trust. I have always kept with them. They sold it to younger doctors or dentists, Dr. Clouse and Dr. Woojin, both of them are excellent. The remaining staff of hygienists has been there for numbers of years. It is a place that feels like home. We have just always stayed there. They are great.

Description of Work
We go every 6 months. The last time would be in November or December. We go every 6 months for cleaning.

10/27/2014

Brett L.

They have done an outstanding job of working with me and my overly-sensitive teeth (and resulting fear of dentists). Carol is highly skilled and gentle, and very thorough. So glad I finally found them!

Description of Work
Check-up and cleaning.

05/17/2013

Madelyn S.

They are just great! Both the dentists are very nice.

Description of Work
I use them for general dentistry

03/27/2013

Megan G.

I visited the office for the first time in January 2013 for a cleaning; my first in over a year. The hygienist that worked with me, Kirsten, was absolutely fantastic. In addition to the most comprehensive cleaning I think I've ever received, I was given two different types of x-rays, a periodontal test, and a screening for oral cancer (that last of which happened to be free because of my Angie's List membership.) Dr. Clouse examined me and determined that I needed a root canal -- which I already knew and had been avoiding due to nerves and monetary reasons. After having the root canal, I can honestly say it has changed my life! Dr. Clouse made the procedure easy and painless. The crown fitting and eventual attachment was done meticulously and matches my tooth color perfectly. It feels great and I couldn't be happier. Not to mention, all of my work was discounted 5% because I elected to pay with cash or check -- this little perk was much appreciated. In the past I have had to return to my dentists time and again post-dental work to have things fixed; fillings that fell out, needed to be filed down, pain that persisted, etc. What I loved the most about Northeast Dental Wellness was that they take the time to do things right from the very beginning; they don't try to do too much at once, they are sensitive to unique needs, and the staff and Dr. Clouse are incredibly warm and friendly. I have already wholeheartedly recommended them to close friends and am thrilled to do the same here.

Description of Work
Was in on four different occasions between January and February 2013 for the following work: routine examination, root canal, crown, and a filling. All of my work was performed by Dr. Clouse.

Category endodontics,dentists,cosmetic dentist

02/09/2012

VICTOR S.

Excellent experience from beginning to end

Description of Work
I needed to have a new crown put on my molar. Dr. Woojin Kwon ( who has done cosmetic work for me in the past ) did a great job as usual. He is a very skilled and talented professional. Northeast Dental has provided excellent service to our family for many years. I highly recommend Dr. Kwon and Northeast Dental.

Category dentists,cosmetic dentist

01/11/2012

CAROLYN C.

I have been going to them for 40 years. Earlier it used to be a father and sons dentistry, but they are retired now and 2 other dentists have taken over. I still receive the same quality of dentistry and they take care of their patients. I will continue to use them in the future.

Description of Work
I used the services of Northeast Dental Wellness for dentistry last week.

12/23/2011

Richard K.

They were very professional and they knew exactly what they were doing. I was impressed with how they helped me in working out the insurance and how they advised me. They were very punctual.

Description of Work
I use Northeast Dental Wellness for my dental needs. My last appointment was for fillings for cavities and they advised me on what I should look at now and what my insurance would cover. I had a cleaning a month before.

08/25/2011

AVONELLE L.

I arrived a few minutes early, and was seen on time. I actually dread cleanings more than other types of appointments, but the appointment went fine and I was done in about an hour. The staff is friendly and very helpful. While this appointment was fairly simple and straightforward, I have been going to them for years for my dental work, and they always provide a great experience.

Description of Work
My appointment was a routine dental checkup and cleaning. It had been previously scheduled, but I had to reschedule due to a conflict. The staff had no problem rescheduling, and called me with a friendly reminder the week before.

Dentistry - General
    Dentistry - Cosmetic
    Dentistry - Root Canals/Endodontics
    Dentistry - Dentures/Prosthodontics
    Dentistry - Pediatrics
    Dentistry - Gum Care/Periodontics
    MasterCard, Check, Visa, Financing Available

Oral Dental Exams, Digital X-rays, Prophylaxis (Cleanings), Scaling and Root Planning (Periodontal Therapy), Fillings, Extractions, Crowns, Bridges, Surgical Implant Placement and Restoration, Porcelain/Composite Veneers, Root Canals, Dentures, Velscope Oral Cancer Screening, Invisalign Orthodontic Treatment (list inclusive but not exhaustive)