MULROY'S BODY SHOP INC

3920 NICOLLET

Minneapolis, MN 55409

10/10/2016

Tom U.

Excellent outcome. High quality workmanship, competitive pricing, the work was completed earlier than quoted, and the customer service was awesome!

Description of Work
2015 CRV - Rear end collision body work.

Category auto body repair,auto painting

11/08/2015

Ann C.

Mulroy's was great to work with. The staff all were pleasant and professional, they did an excellent job on the repairs, and the work was completed sooner than anticipated and for slightly less cost than the original estimate. The facility was clean, and I genuinely appreciate their environmental conscientiousness.

Description of Work
Repaired rear-end damage done by an inattentive driver and replaced door lock mechanism.

10/04/2014

Zack K.

Mulroy's was without a doubt the most refreshing experience I've ever had with an automotive service provider. After calling ahead for an appointment to have an estimate on some body work on my car the were able to fit me in same day. From there, things were handled quickly, professionally and for less than their competitors. - Unprompted, Mulroy's estimate came in lower than two other auto body shops in the area (25%+) - The estimate was quick and very informative. They gave me the option to go with things like a used mirror to save some extra cash, and even walked through the price differences on everything. - They had the ordered parts in next day and turned around the finished product in 4 hours (ahead of their scheduled estimate). I normally dread having to take in a car to a mechanic or body shop because I feel like my lack of knowledge in the area leads to me being taken advantage. My experience with Mulroy's felt nothing like that at all as they were transparent and friendly from the beginning!

Description of Work
Replaced a side damaged side mirror and re-attached/repaired a bumper that had been knocked off.

04/22/2014

MARY G.

My car was hit from behind and pushed into the car ahead of me resulting in lots of body damage. I choose to take my car to Mulroy's as they were close, were suggested by my insurance provider and had positive reviews on Angie's List. They told me when I brought the car in that it might take several weeks due to the number of jobs they already had going. They scheduled a time for me to bring the car in the same day so they could do an estimate. They arranged for Enterprise (my choice for a rental) to bring a car to their body shop. They quickly determined that because of headlight damage the car was not safe to drive and took the car immediately. They started looking for parts very soon after and kept me informed via email and phone. They initially anticipated completion on April 30 but were able to finish by April 18. I was appreciative of the quick service as I have a handicap license plate and did not have a hangtag at the time to be able to park the rental near my home. They were friendly, courteous, and professional.

Description of Work
Repair/repaint damage to back end, front end, headlights and doors.

01/20/2014

Peter L.

They did a great job sanding, painting, and matching the paint color, and the price was fair. But when I picked up the car, there was a nick in the area they worked on that hadn't been there when I dropped off the car. Sadly, they denied all responsibility. The dent is small, and it didn't seem worth the trouble of taking it further. But it really turned me off that they caused the damage, and worse, refused to make it right. I'd never go back.

Description of Work
Sanded and painted a scrape on my car.

07/07/2013

Karen W.

Work was through insurance provider from a rear end collision. They were prompt, informative, and did great work. Even coworkers who saw my car back in my parking space commented on how good it looked. Additionally, previously I had been told by the car dealer following a tune up that there was a slow leak in the rear tire due to a nail. I asked Mulroy's to fix that too, which I paid for separately from the insurance claim. They took the time to figure out that it was actually a bent wheel, and fixed that for $25. Very pleased with their work overall.

Description of Work
New rear bumper and major damage repair to rear hatch back door.

05/28/2013

richard J.

This shop was recommended by my insurance agent. They did an outstanding job. The dents and scratches disappeared and the paint color was perfectly matched.

Description of Work
Repaired dents and scratches on top and door of car.

05/07/2013

ANNE H.

They have a nice well-lit shop. Smells good. They are very professional and very polite. They are going to replace the bumper in one or two days, so that's good. They're punctual and fast. They've also done work for me in the past.

Description of Work
Mulroy's Body Shop Inc. is doing the body work on my car right now.

05/03/2013

Joe D.

Visited a few repair shops after my wife got into an accident and Mulroy's was the only shop that seemed to really care about me as a customer. Their pricing is very fair and their work is absolutely top notch. I wouldn't hesitate to use them again or refer them to anyone.

Description of Work
Large dent and paint repair on luxury vehicle.

04/20/2013

BARBARA C.

Mulroy's did a very good job repairing my car after another driver hit it. The vehicle was ready a little earlier than expected. They cleaned the car very thoroughly before I picked it up. The staff were very pleasant. Their cost was considerably lower than another estimate that I received from a different shop.

Description of Work
Repair two doors on a sedan.

Auto Body Work