Michael G Kissell LTD

Founded 1977 • With Angi since July 2010

Accountants/Tax Consultants
Financial Planning

For 32 years, Michael G. Kissell, Ltd's CPAs have been servicing the small business community. Our sole purpose is to provide quality service with the utmost integrity. From starting a new business to developing a succession plan, our business consulting services are with you throughout the life of your successful business.We are proud members of the Minnesota Society of CPAs and Minnesota Association of Public Accountants....

Jag Tax Management

JAG Tax Solutions has 35 years in the tax industry. We settle your tax debt for the least possible amount and gets you back on track with the IRS and State so levies and garnishments don't interfere with your life. We're #1 at getting the best resolutions, whether it be back taxes, payroll, non-filed, you name it, we handle it. So stop stressing and call now.

SOVEREIGN WEALTH MANAGEMENT

We offer our services NATIONWIDE. Our passion is partnering with our clients to crystallize their financial goals, design a strategy to achieve those goals and execute the plan to its completion. You know it’s not enough to just make a plan, even the most well designed strategies can fail if not executed properly and then monitored for progress and suitability. This is why we consistently monitor the progress of your plan and make changes as new developments come to light with your changing goals. Whether we are helping a young family set the path to achieve their ideal lifestyle and first home; assisting a newly widowed client in navigating and structuring his/or her retirement plan and new life; or advising a professional couple on structuring the sale of their business and transitioning into retirement, we are consistently behind the scenes working to get you there and keep you there: on track. Our Core Competencies include: Financial Planning, Wealth Management, Risk Management, Estate Planning and Multi-Generational Asset Transfer Planning, Managing Executive Deferred Comp Assets. We use the latest and the most sophisticated tools to produce accurate and realistic analyses. We pride ourselves on our independence and ability to work with the leading experts in all fields of wealth management, accounting and estate planning to design a comprehensive and robust strategy to achieve our clients’ goals.

Offers by SOVEREIGN WEALTH MANAGEMENT on Angi
Lethert, Skwira, Schultz & Co. LLP

WE ARE A LOCAL CERTIFIED PUBLIC ACCOUNTING FIRM LOCATED IN BLOOMINGTON AND ST.PAUL, MN. OFFERING ACCOUNTING, AUDITING AND TAX SERVICES TO INDIVIDUALS AND SMALL BUSINESS'S. WE HAVE A HIGHLY QUALIFIED STAFF OF 35+ FULL-TIME YEAR ROUND EMPLOYEES. WE OFFER FLEXIBLE APPT. TIMES, COMPETITIVE RATES AND PERSONALIZED SERVICE. FIRM HAS BEEN SERVING THE LOCAL COMMUNITY FOR OVER 100 YEARS!

02/11/2017

He is very easy to work with, very thorough and professional, and just a pleasure to work with. I would highly recommend him.

Description of Work
He has done our taxes for several years

03/17/2016

(Organized notebook) Received an email on 1/16/2016 with downloadable documents that I needed for my taxes. Documents and my notebook (of organized tax info) was dropped at the company address on 2/16. I received an email on 2/24 stating that my taxes were complete. I picked up my completed taxes soon after.

Description of Work
The individual company / prepares my tax returns.

05/24/2015

Bought the Big Deal for tax preparation services. This was the second year using Michael Kissell for completing our taxes. Great price, clear instructions on what was needed, quality work and fast!! Great experience both years.

Description of Work
Tax Preparation services

Category accountant

Thank you Mandy, it's a pleasure working with you!

01/27/2015

It worked out okay. I went to get some tax questions answered. He did that for me. It wasn’t difficult to get an appointment with him, I got in pretty easily. That was good. He is very far away, farther away than I expected.

Description of Work
I bought the Big Deal for Michael G Kissell

08/11/2014

Went very well. Michael was thorough and prompt. Very satisfied. Will go back to him next year!

Description of Work
Prepared our year end taxes

Category accountant

Thank you for the kind words [Member], I look forward to working with you again! -Mike

07/23/2014

I misunderstood the location of the law firm, I thought it was in the Dellwood area. The location is too far away for me to use. Need to find somebody else. :)

04/24/2014

Michael was very prompt in setting up an appointment for my taxes. Forms were provided through a weblink to complete in advance of our appointment, which made things very quick. He even found an error in my last years return with a very quick glance. He was very personable and easy to work with.

Description of Work
Prepare and file taxes.

04/21/2014

Prepared complex taxes including returns from multiple states. He was very responsive and quickly to calls and emails. Very willing to answer questions.

04/09/2014

Mike completed my 2013 federal and income taxes which were more complicated than I could manage on my own. It involved more tax forms than a standard return. He was very responsive to my concerns and provided excellent service. I would recommend him to my family and friends. Thanks Mike!

04/09/2014

MIke made it very easy for us. Our first time working with him. We selected him based on great reviews here on Angie's List and we were not disappointed. Very reasonable prices and great service.

Description of Work
Mike prepared and filed our income taxes (both federal and state)

Category accounting

We provide accounting, bookkeeping and payroll, tax preparation and business consulting services. We also offer on location QuickBooks training and tips for you and your employees.