Michael G Kissell LTD

Founded 1977 • With Angi since July 2010

For 32 years, Michael G. Kissell, Ltd's CPAs have been servicing the small business community. Our sole purpose is to provide quality service with the utmost integrity. From starting a new business to developing a succession plan, our business consulting services are with you throughout the life of your successful business.We are proud members of the Minnesota Society of CPAs and Minnesota Association of Public Accountants....

Upper Left Wealth Management

Upper Left Wealth Management

UpperLeft Wealth Management is here for anyone planning for and trying to figure out if they're on pace for retirement, or are looking for investment management, advice on social security, home mortgages, taxes in retirement, or other financial questions. Our data-driven processes and strategic planning mean we help you face the curveballs life can throw at you. I am a CFP® and fiduciary, and hold an M.B.A. in finance from Columbia Business School. My reputation is built on your trust. If you're ready to look at improving your odds of success, contact me at www.upperleftwealth.com.

02/11/2017

He is very easy to work with, very thorough and professional, and just a pleasure to work with. I would highly recommend him.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He has done our taxes for several years

03/17/2016

(Organized notebook) Received an email on 1/16/2016 with downloadable documents that I needed for my taxes. Documents and my notebook (of organized tax info) was dropped at the company address on 2/16. I received an email on 2/24 stating that my taxes were complete. I picked up my completed taxes soon after.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The individual company / prepares my tax returns.

05/24/2015

Bought the Big Deal for tax preparation services.  This was the second year using Michael Kissell for completing our taxes.  Great price, clear instructions on what was needed, quality work and fast!!  Great experience both years.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tax Preparation services

CATEGORY accountant

Thank you Mandy, it's a pleasure working with you!

01/27/2015

It worked out okay.  I went to get some tax questions answered.  He did that for me.  It wasn’t difficult to get an appointment with him, I got in pretty easily.  That was good.  He is very far away, farther away than I expected.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I bought the Big Deal for Michael G Kissell

08/11/2014

Went very well. Michael was thorough and prompt. Very satisfied. Will go back to him next year!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Prepared our year end taxes

CATEGORY accountant

Thank you for the kind words [Member], I look forward to working with you again! -Mike

We provide accounting, bookkeeping and payroll, tax preparation and business consulting services. We also offer on location QuickBooks training and tips for you and your employees.