Health & Wellness Center Edina

Founded 2009 • With Angi since December 2012

6500 Barrie Road Suite 100

Minneapolis, MN 55435

Our mission at Health & Wellness Center Edina is simple; help everyone live a happy and healthy life naturally. We combine chiropractic treatment with a number of different aspects of health. Most importantly education. Our approach is simple. We believe that health is our most valuable possession. And while we generally meet people after they've lost their health, our commitment is two-fold: 1. Relief Care for Edina: When many people seek care in our practice they have one goal: relief. So that’s where we start! During this initial stage of intensive care, we have several obligations: Uncover the underlying cause of the health problem Suggest a care plan to produce the fastest results possible Offer ways patients can participate in their recovery Explain the value of post-symptomatic wellness care 2. Wellness Care for Edina We encourage our patients to achieve the highest levels of health they can. Through educational opportunities, we hope to communicate the value of ongoing chiropractic care. Our desire is to see our patients abandon the prevailing sickness care model of health (waiting for symptoms and then taking action), in favor of the emerging wellness model. Be your own Health Advocate We are here to help you achieve your health goals. You are ultimately in charge of your body, your health and your future. Our job is to offer you the finest wellness care possible, and it’s up to you to decide how much of it you want. Sound interesting? Please contact our Edina chiropractic practice to make an appointment. We look forward to meeting you!...

12/09/2016

Cheryl B.

The service turned out very well. Everything was covered under the $75 purchase price. They were courteous, on time, and thorough. I would recommend them and use them again because of the very professional service provided. When you get back into the actual chiropractic treatment room, they seem a little dated and maybe refreshing the carpet or paint may help.

Description of Work
I purchased a Big Deal from Health & Wellness Center Edina. It was $75 for a first chiropractic visit, exam, adjustment, and necessary x-ray.

09/19/2016

Robert P.

The man from Ron the Sewer Rat was excellent. He cleaned the drain, cleaned up all the mess by the floor drain, (that had backed up), and even replaced the cap on the main line sewer access for free.

Description of Work
Needed to have our main line drain cleaned out. The floor drain in the basement was backing up with raw sewage.

02/19/2016

KRIS S.

Very good. I have been to about 5 different chiropractors over the years and Ashley is one of the best. Very good bed-side manner and very thorough , wanted to make sure she understood and addressed the problem and wasn't an alarmist about my back issues just prescribed reasonable treatment and things I could do to make improvements.

Description of Work
Back strain and pinched nerve

01/14/2016

Joseph R.

That was fine. I was there a month ago. A's across the board.

Description of Work
I do go to the Health & Wellness Center.

09/02/2015

NANCY F.

Dr. Dave adjusted my back and I was on my way to no more pain. I?ve thrown my back out and walked in standing no more than 5?6? and walked out standing my full 5?10?! Am so glad I found Dr. Dave and Dr. Rachel.

Description of Work
After surgery I had been suffering with back muscle spasms, after seeing Dr. Dave they have all but gone away!

08/31/2015

Joseph R.

I was pleased to get a same day appointment. The office is very friendly and accommodating. The provider did a wonderful job and reduced my back pain significantly.

Description of Work
Terrible back pain. Needed an appointment same day.

08/20/2015

Clifford D.

I have been seeing Dr Leske for a few months now to treat lower back pain from a herniated disc, I have seen a number of professionals including another Chiropractor and Dr. Leske was the first one to take the time to explain exactly what was happening in my body, and come up with a plan to fix it. Dr Leske was upfront with what to expect and very professional, All of the staff make it a very pleasant experience.

Description of Work
Lower Back Pain

06/24/2014

Douglas P.

Rachel Franklin is an outstanding professional. She listens well, formulates sound plans, and is very gentle with touch and adjustments. Never shies away from trying new techniques. Very pro at accupuncture. Reassuring, encouraging presence but also honest and realistic in care

Description of Work
Meeting over a variey of concerns - neck, back, shoulder, post surgery pain and rehab

10/20/2013

David R.

Dr. Leske knows the body so well from the bones all the way to body chemistry. He is positive and available and responsive.

Description of Work
Chiropractic adjustments to neck, spine, elbows, hips, ankles, knees.

07/27/2013

Joseph R.

Easy to get an appointment on day I called. The Dr. spent a reasonable amount of time with me and made some adjustments. The Dr. suggested I use fish oil instead of advil for inflammation. The treatment was effective and the fish oil may in fact be as effective as advil for inflation.

Description of Work
Visited Dr. Leske due to hip pain greater than one week.

Category chiropractor

Hi [member name removed], Thank you for taking the time to review us on Angie's List. We sincerely appreciate it! Yours In Health, The Health & Wellness Center Edina Team
    Chiropractic Care
    Massage Therapy - Reflexology
    Health Education/Workshops
    Imaging - Radiology
    Weight management - Vitamin & Supplement Stores
    Foot & Ankle Care
    Pain Management

We offer many services at Heath & Wellness Center Edina. Chiropractic care offered by Dr. David Leske, Dr. Rachel Franklin and Dr. Ashley Parrington. Chiropractic Acupuncture offered by Dr. Rachel. Massage Therapy offered Greg Zilberg & Mary Devitt. We also offer general wellness coaching, supplement testing, etc.