Come, Sit, Stay

Founded 2010 • With Angi since March 2011

Animal & House Sitting
Dog Walking

Operations have been adapted to maintain at least 6 feet of distance between our team members and clients working from home with limited or no presence in your home by arranging for all dog supplies to be at our point of entry or doing "pet drops" in a fenced yard or porch. Hands are sanitized before and after each service. Each team members carries supplies to sanitize surfaces touched while in clients' homes.

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We accept remote payment

At Come, Sit, Stay, we operate on the core belief that pets are happiest and healthiest at home. That’s why we specialize in a variety of in-home professional pet sitting services throughout Minneapolis, St. Louis Park and St. Paul, Woodbury and Cottage Grove. From daytime potty breaks to overnight pet sitting, we keep your pet happy, healthy and most importantly, at home. Need a dog walker or a taxi service to transport your pet to its appointment? We do that, too! Our variety of pet sitting services are designed meet your personal schedule and budget....

We are an in-home pet sitting service for dogs, cats, and other small pocket pets. Care is provided in the pet's own home. Pet owners can contact us for an in-home consultation where we meet each other, discuss pet care needs and determine if we are the right choice for the owner and their pets.

08/01/2018

So far so good! Flexible if I have an add on meeting and need a second visit. Friendly text messages about the time spent with my pups. Very responsive and communicates well.

Description of Work
Daily dog walks

Category pet sitters,dog walkers

08/30/2016

Excellent. My dog is very happy.

Description of Work
Dog walking.

Category pet sitters

04/01/2011

I have two of the most spoiled cats, brother and sister, who live better than I do. I decided that a vacation was long overdue (20 years), so booked a cruise for me, and called Come-Sit-Stay to come stay at my house and continue to provide the little divas with the lifestyle to which they are accustomed. The intake process was professional and their care was exceptional. I returned home to my happ...

Description of Work
Cat-sitting, in home for a week. The basics that cats need: love and attention, fresh food, water and a clean litter box.

Category pet sitters

Potty Breaks, Dog Walks, Pet Visit, Dog Park Play Time, Overnight Sitting, Pet Taxi, Medicine Administration