Centennial Lakes Dental Group - Golden Valley

Founded 1985 • With Angi since October 2008

Our purpose is to provide the best possible dental care to our patients. We are dedicated to help our patient achieve life-long oral health by providing patient-focused, high quality services in a comfortable setting. There are 2 dentists at this site. Surgery is performed at this location. To see if a dentist is board certified visit www.abgd.org....

Lancer Service

Lancer Service

Lancer Service has been providing over 40 years of Dedicated Service and Quality Auto Care for virtually all types of cars and trucks, imports and domestic. We are conveniently located in downtown Saint Paul. Our staff of highly trained, ASE certified automotive professionals will take the time to care about your needs. Additional email - mail@lancerservice.com.

05/22/2017

All my dental procedures have gone very well. I would recommend send Centennial Lakes dental to anyone. Dr. Larry is my personal dentist and he's wonderful!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have all my dental work done at Centennial Lakes dental. They have been my dentist for decades. I have had many different procedures. And I've been pleased with the results. I specially like that you could have a dental crown procedure done and one appointment.

CATEGORY dentists,cosmetic dentist

05/17/2017

It went really well, not compliants

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
cleaning of teeth and fillings done

05/10/2017

The doctor and staff at this dental clinic seen especially intent on making a patient feel comfortble and are very friendly. and professional. I did go to an oral surgeon to have the tooth extracted, which went uneventfully/

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
x-rays were taken, and a couple of fillings replaced. I was advised I had a deep cavity under my gun line and the. tooth could not be replaced but had to be extracted.

02/16/2016

best dentist EVER.  i had no idea how good a deal i was getting at first because his rates are high and they don't take many types of insurances offered to civil service workers

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
through Angieslist there was a deal for a special for x-rays and cleaning

11/19/2015

I have a dentist I have gone to for years. He's good. It's Centennial Lakes. My wife was there recently, I have gone there for probably 7 months. I have to go back on December just for cleaning. I'm going to them for at least 20 years. They're very professional, very good at scheduling and just very good work. They are very good communicators about what they're gonna do and why. /the office is nea...

CATEGORY dentists

General dentistry - teeth & gum cleanings, white fillings, invisalign, teeth whitening, porcelain crowns, veneers, same-day crowns, root canals, dentures, bridges & digital x-rays

MasterCard, Check, Visa, American Express, Discover, Financing Available