Attune Acupuncture, LLC

Alternative Med. - Acupuncture
Alternative Med. - Traditional Chinese Medicine
Pain Management
Alternative Med. - General

Sarah's aspiration is to assist others in the pursuit of correcting and maintaining their health, both mental and physical. Her areas of interest include skin disorders, digestive complaints, women's wellness and difficult health issues unresolved by western medicine. Sarah believes acupuncture, herbal formulas and Chinese dietary therapy combine to form a dynamic and potent traditional medicine that is especially relevant to modern health concerns. Pricing is as follows: $90 for initial appointment (1.5 hours) $60 for follow-up appointments (60 minutes)...

03/02/2015

She is really good and she seams to be well versed with chinese herbs. I can schedule appointments online or call.

10/30/2013

I have been seeing Sarah for some time now, perhaps 2years. I keep going back because I feel better with regular treatments. Her knowledge is phenomenal, prescribing herbs when appropriate , gently applying needles and even electric stimulation (I believe that is what it is called) when needed or indicated. I would use words like gentle , compassionate, professional, perceptive , attentive to describe her manner during her practice.

Description of Work
Lower back pain, elbow issues, foot issues arthritic ,plus arthritic hip issues

Category acupuncture,alternative medicine,pain management,chinese medicine

10/27/2013

Attune Acupuncture is located in a nice building on Chicago that actually has decent parking for a busy area in Minneapolis. Her and quot;waiting areaand quot; is the hallway, but even that is cozy. The office itself is welcoming and comfortable. Sarah always starts an appointment with an intake and make sure that she knows what the patient needs. Often, she asks about things that I forget to bring up because she knows me so well. Sarah quickly offers what she thinks will be best for that day's treatment, but also makes sure that I agree with her plan. She uses a wide, well padded massage table for treatment. Sarah also uses a range of needle sizes and often will supplement the needles with low electrical current or and quot;cups.and quot; Throughout needle insertion, she maintains a dialogue with me and then makes sure that I can call her with a doorbell if a problem arises and clarifies how long the session will be. Before leaving Sarah always checks to make sure that I am warm enough and comfortable enough, then turns off the lights. Ambient music plays throughout the treatment period. When Sarah returns, she quickly and deftly removes the needles and makes sure that I am feel okay. Finally, Sarah always offers to schedule another appointment or two, even if I have arrived late and she has another patient waiting. I have never felt rushed by her, and I always feel like I am her and quot;most important clientand quot; because she is so attentive to and concerned with my needs.

Description of Work
I have been seeing Sarah Larson as my acupuncturist for over 7 years. I see her to help cope with my narcolepsy, to manage my chronic sinusitis, and to handle other health issues (back and neck pain, bowel issues, anxiety). I can honestly say that I look forward to seeing Sarah twice a month not only because of the exceptional medical care I receive from her, but also because she is a wonderful human being who genuinely listens to and cares about her clients.

Category acupuncture,alternative medicine,pain management,chinese medicine

05/09/2013

I have received considerable relief from muscle pain. My anxiety and digestive issues have been reduced, reducing my need for drugs/medication. Sarah is an excellent listener, very knowledgeable about her practice and very holistic in her approach.

Description of Work
I receive acupuncture for next/shoulder pain, anxiety and digestive issues. I also receive herbal remedies.

10/20/2012

I have been a regular client of Sarah's at Attune Acupuncture, for two tears. She is professional, knowledgeable about various ailments and is a compassionate provider.

Description of Work
Acupuncture treatment for stress, allergies and foot pain.

10/04/2012

I've been seeing Sarah for a couple of years. She is very personable, listens well, knows what she's doing, and is very skilled at her practice. She has helped me with a number of different issues and I always feel better after seeing her. I trust her completely and would recommend her without hesitation to anyone. PS. For those people who have not tried acupuncture, it doesn't hurt!

Description of Work
I go about once a month to see Sarah. My most recent visit was for help with allergies and arthritis.

03/16/2012

As stated previously my results from the acupuncture and herbs has been significant. As my symptoms have tapered off I have begun to have fewer sessions. Sarah treats not just my symptoms but me as a whole person.

Description of Work
I have been seeing Sarah for about ten months. She has been helping with hot flashes and digestion troubles. She is treating me with a combination of acupuncture and herbs and my results have been significant. Sarah is very professional, extremely knowledgeable, and a great listener. I would highly recommend her to anyone!

11/06/2011

Sarah listens carefully to all concerns and offers options for treatment. Her diet suggestions made be feel better within days. THe acupuncture is amazing -- healing and relaxing. The treatment is adjusted with each visit. We have both seen positive results.

Description of Work
My daughter and I have been seeing Sarah for a number of health issues, including energy, pain management for arthritis and weight loss.

Category acupuncture,pain management,chinese medicine

Acupuncture, cupping, moxabustion, herbal medicine, dietary and lifestyle advice.

Massage