Allina Medical Clinic - Nicollet Mall

Primary Care - Family Medicine
Chiropractic Care
Hospitals - General

06/16/2014

THE APPOINTMENT WENT VERY WELL. THE STAFF WERE FRIENDLY AND EFFICIENT, AND THE TREATMENT WAS WHAT I NEEDED. I SAW DR GODFREY, WHO IS OFTEN A BIT LATE, BUT ALWAYS TAKES THE TIME HE NEEDS FOR EACH PATIENT. (I USUALLY GO TO A DIFFERENT ALLINA CLINIC, BUT MY HUSBAND GOES TO DR GODFREY REGULARLY.)

Description of Work
EAR INFECTION. i CALLED ON FRIDAY MORNING HOPING TO SEE SOMEONE BEFORE THE WEEKEND, AND AVOID URGENT CARE. THEY HAD ONE APPOINTMENT OPEN AND TOOK ME IN ON SHORT NOTICE. THEY WASHED MY EARS AND PRESCRIBED SOME ANTIBIOTIC DROPS WHICH WERE EFFECTIVE FOR MY PROBLEM. THEY

04/23/2014

,It went well. The medical staff are very friendly and helpful. I am not very good at asking questions, but when I do ask, I get my questions answered. I have never had a long wait in the waiting room or in the exam room. I have used this clinic for several years.

Description of Work
Annual exam. I have also gone in for stitches for a laceration and for treatment for an infection.

03/05/2014

This is a doctor I actually like. I've been to quite a few different doctors in my life and most of them are simply adequate at best. Dr. Godfrey is a standout. He's intelligent, friendly, professional, knowledgeable, kind and funny. He takes whatever time is necessary to take of the problem, even if it means occasionally going a bit longer. Because of that, I don't mind if he's sometimes a little...

Description of Work
Dr. Godfrey has been my primary care provider for about 11 years. I've seen him for the normal things: physicals, pre-surgery exams, regular office visits and referrals to specialized doctors.

07/29/2013

He's excellent! I'm going to miss him now that we're moving! He's got the best bedside manner and very efficient.

Description of Work
I came in for an annual routine visit.

05/20/2013

Very well. Staff is always efficient and friendly. Saw doctor on time. This group does blood test draw on site so no need to go to an independent lab. Very convenient. Dr. Godfrey is always friendly and curious. Not overly talkative, but informative if asked.

Description of Work
Accompany my mon to appointment with Dr. Godfrey. She was having routine monitoring blood tests and discussing medications she was on.

Multi specialty.