ABRA Auto Body & Glass - Fridley

Auto Glass
Auto Service
Auto Painting
Auto Detailing

ABRA Auto Body & Glass is a recognized leader in the auto body, auto glass and paintless dent repair industry. ABRA has enjoyed success since we opened our first location in Fridley, Minnesota in 1984. ABRA repair centers are equipped with the latest in collision repair technology. Written guarantee on all auto glass and collision repairs. Certified technicians. Insurance company approved....

St Paul Automotive

Full Automotive repair facility for ALL Makes and Models(classics included). Complete diagnostics and repairs performed by ASE Certified Technicians.

Am-Pm Automotive Repair

For over 25 years we have been servicing vehicles in the White Bear Lake area and surrounding communities. Started by Greg Martz, we're still a family owned business focusing on you as our customer. As an AC Delco tech center, you can be 100% confident that only the highest quality auto parts will be used on your automobile. While many of our competitors cut prices by cutting quality, we guarantee that all of the replacement parts that we use meet the O.E.M. specifications (original equipment specifications). We do it all, from minor repairs to complete overhauls! We distinguish ourselves from any competition by our exceptional auto repair and customer service!

Bloomington Collision Center

Bloomington Collision has been in business for 20 plus years, we employ two painters, three body technicians and six detailers. We do outsource our wheel alignments. We also offer full glass service. We stand behind our work for as long as you own your vehicle, with the exception of rust repair. We are a small town atmosphere auto repair shop that will go the extra mile to satisfy our customers.

Offers by Bloomington Collision Center on Angi

03/13/2014

It went really well. They did it fast and they did it within the time frame that they gave me and I really have no complains.

Description of Work
I used the services of Abra Auto Body & Glass. They did body work.

09/12/2013

I just walked in there for an estimate for windshield replacement because it was cracked. They gave me estimate very quickly and helped me in processing my insurance claim. After setting up date and time for the glass replacement I took my car home because they told me that it can be done at my home. The replacement was on scheduled date and time. I am pleased with their service. All the cost was ...

Description of Work
Excellent

09/09/2013

I was referred to Abra by my local mechanic. I was pleasently suprised how nice and professional they were. They were able to find a used hood and match the paint to my car and after a year driving around with it it still looks amazing. They walked me through options so I could make the decision on if I wanted to do the extra work or opt not too. Most placed wouldn't tell you it cost another 100 t...

Description of Work
Replaced car hood and matched paint to body

08/06/2013

It was a quick and painless process. Vehicle was done in the amount of time promised and work was done well. I can't attest to cost because it was covered by the insurance company of the guy who backed into me. Rental car was brought over by Hertz so it was ready to go when I got there.

Description of Work
Replaced front bumper and did additional work required to repair vehicle after front end collision.

01/24/2012

They did a great job with the service, and they didn't charge a lot. They communicated with us well. The work was done quickly.

Description of Work
I had some work done on my daughter's car. They worked on a small parking lot fender bender.

Category auto body repair

Collision Repair, Auto Glass Replacement & Repair, Paintless Dent Removal, Alloy Wheel Repair, Headlamp Lens Restoration, Interior Repair