ABRA Auto Body & Glass - Bloomington W

Auto Service
Auto Painting
Auto Glass
Auto Detailing

ABRA Auto Body & Glass is a recognized leader in the auto body, auto glass and paintless dent repair industry. ABRA has enjoyed success since we opened our first location in Fridley, Minnesota in 1984. ABRA repair centers are equipped with the latest in collision repair technology. Written guarantee on all auto glass and collision repairs. Certified technicians. Insurance company approved....

Am-Pm Automotive Repair

For over 25 years we have been servicing vehicles in the White Bear Lake area and surrounding communities. Started by Greg Martz, we're still a family owned business focusing on you as our customer. As an AC Delco tech center, you can be 100% confident that only the highest quality auto parts will be used on your automobile. While many of our competitors cut prices by cutting quality, we guarantee that all of the replacement parts that we use meet the O.E.M. specifications (original equipment specifications). We do it all, from minor repairs to complete overhauls! We distinguish ourselves from any competition by our exceptional auto repair and customer service!

Bloomington Collision Center

Bloomington Collision has been in business for 20 plus years, we employ two painters, three body technicians and six detailers. We do outsource our wheel alignments. We also offer full glass service. We stand behind our work for as long as you own your vehicle, with the exception of rust repair. We are a small town atmosphere auto repair shop that will go the extra mile to satisfy our customers.

Offers by Bloomington Collision Center on Angi
Affordable Auto Service

At Affordable Auto, we pride ourselves on repairing and maintaining your vehicle right the first time. With over 25 years of experience servicing vehicles, we work on every car like it is our own! No matter what vehicle repair you need, our auto technicians are ready to get you back on the road. We handle all auto repairs to your foreign, domestic, or hybrid vehicle no matter how major or minor. Award winning. Locally owned & operated.

Offers by Affordable Auto Service on Angi

12/26/2018

Abra did a great job. Someone backed into me and my car had dents and scratches on four separate panels and the wheel cover. Abra couldn't find the wheel cover and let me know asap what the difficulty was and my options. They offered me a choice of waiting while they kept searching or taking the car with the damaged wheel cover. (I wanted my car back so took that option.) For the body of the car, ...

Description of Work
Dent and scratch repair on my car.

Category auto body repair

12/10/2018

Quality work done in reasonable time with professional and customer service focused employees.

Description of Work
auto body repair

Category auto body repair

02/05/2018

Staff kept me informed almost daily concerning progress. Repair took a few days longer than first planned as further damage was revealed when repairs began. Majority of cost was covered by insurance.

Description of Work
repaired side-swipe damage

Category auto body repair,auto painting

03/22/2015

Abara cares about the whole customer experience I received daily calls on the progress of my car.

Description of Work
Abra repaired the damage caused by an automatic car wash.

Category auto body repair,auto repair

12/06/2014

I clipped a parking post and it left scratches and a dent in my car. I took it to ABRA in Bloomington and they handled everything easily and without a hitch. I was pleased.

Description of Work
Replaced car door and repainted side of car.

Category auto body repair,auto painting

Collision Repair, Auto Glass Replacement & Repair, Paintless Dent Removal, Alloy Wheel Repair, Headlamp Lens Restoration, Interior Repair