50th & France Chiropractic & Wellness

Founded 1903 • With Angi since January 2009

07/30/2014

They listen. Take care of the problem. Make some suggestions on ways to improve the situation. Always pleasant and good with me and kids. Because I'm in maintenance now, I don't make advance appointments. When calling for day-of appointments, my luck is hit and miss.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have gone here for years. They are friendly, professional and effective. I've recommended them to others too, and the friend who acted upon the recommendation continues to use them, too. They have helped me with headache, neck and back pain. I continue to need to go back every few weeks, but the overall level of discomfort is definitely less.

08/16/2013

I have been going there for many years and it has been a while but they were good. The doctors that I have gone to are Dr. Patterson and Dr. Joe. They were very effective, stay very current about what is going on, treat all different types of people, and that was really nice thing about. The place is very pleasant, the people that work there are very nice and they back-up information too.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used 50th & France Chiropractic & Wellness for chiropractic care.

06/15/2012

I have received chiropractic , acupunture and massage services here and found the quality to be excellent in all of these areas. I have been treated by different staff as well as interns and they are all very skilled in their practice. The office staff is very friendly, always remembers you and are quite accommodating about shifting times to meet your schedule. The two head chiropractors have diff...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I experience constant migraine headaches due to muscule cramping in my shoulders and neck. I received theraputic massage from Linda at 50th and France Chiropractic twice a week for over 3 months to help reduce the headaches after I was involved in a car accident. I also continued to see her on a regular basis after my insurance stopped paying for the the treatments because this was the first time I had found someone who had effectively reduced the frequency of my headaches through massage.

CATEGORY chiropractor,massage therapy

05/27/2012

Dr. Clark did amazing work fixing a problem I was having with my upper back between my spine and scapula. This problem had been nagging me for over a year and with 6 appointments and several different approaches taken, she finally found the solution to get tight, bound up muscles to release. I am pain free, the problem has not returned and I am very happy with her services.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Chiropractic adjustment - I was having upper back pain and stiffness that gravitated towards my neck but the main symptom was a constant, nagging pain in my upper back between my spine and scapula.

CATEGORY chiropractor,acupuncture

06/17/2011

Been going here for regular chiro services for the past couple years after attending the local chiro college and finding the treatment okay, but inconsistent. Staff is great, location convenient for me, generally available, treatment effective. Recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Regular chiropractic adjustment.

CATEGORY chiropractor

Alternative medicine including acupuncture, chiropractic care, massage therapy & reflexology.