PET TRACKERS

Founded 2002 • With Angi since February 2005

Animal & House Sitting

Pet sitting services for the Twin Cities Metro...

05/09/2017

Everything went great! I would hire again. My pet sitter went above and beyond to take care of a sometimes uncooperative cat.

Description of Work
Hired to feed and medicate my diabetic cat for a week while I was out of town. Also, cleaned litter box and generally take care of him.

01/14/2014

Excellent service. They got back to my service request within 24 hours and set up a home visit even though there was less than three days from the contact to when we needed the service. Tanner was on time and very friendly. Will definitely use them for future needs.

Description of Work
came to our house for two days to let out and feed our two dogs

09/28/2013

We have kenneled our dogs in the past, but have a newer greyhound with minor separation anxiety. Being able to have her stay at home gave us real piece of mind. We received daily updates via email that included pictures of our greygirls.

Description of Work
Pet/house sitter was here for a two week period ending on 9/13. Our dogs were able to stay in their own home, get fed and watered on schedule, and also receive their medications at no extra charge.

11/27/2011

We were very pleased with the quality and reliability of the services performed. Our provider was dependable, genuine and trustworthy. While we were away, our caregiver provided us daily updates. We fully intend to use this company again when our vacation plans arise.

Description of Work
While on vacation, we had daily care provided for our cat. Overnight stays were included. Besides feeding, daily medication(pills) were given

01/16/2009

I usually just email Angie, the owner, with the dates and leave times. She finds someone, usually someone who has sat for us previously. I email back and forth with the sitter about exact times, contact info. I always leave a note with details about feeding the pets, medications if applicable. Also, you receive an email from Angie with the invoice and just leave the invoice and a check for the sit...

Description of Work
they have taken care of our pets, 1 dog and 3 cats at least 3 or 4 times, if not more. They are always very professional and responsive. We had a last minute request for over the holidays and they came through for me. They even found the person who had been to our house previously. The owner started the service while in vet school and readily employs vet students from the Universit of MN. I think of that as an added benefit. If my pet is ill, I bet a vet student would know what to do, and recognize if it's serious better than I would. I also cancelled at the last minute once, I felt terrible, Angie was wonderful, didn't give me any $%#@!.

PET SITTING SERVICES.