Metro Dentalcare

Founded 1968 • With Angi since February 2009

4.2

Dentistry - General
Ear Nose & Throat - Hearing Tests/Audiology

VISIT WWW.ABGD.ORG TO FIND OUT IF THIS PHYSICIAN IS BOARD CERTIFIED. ADDITIONAL SERVICES AREA: BLAINE, BLOOMINGTON, BLOOMINGTON SOUTHGATE, BROOKLYN CENTER, BURNSVILLE RIDGES, CHANHASSEN, CHASKA, COTTAGE GROVE, EAGAN WEST, EAGAN EAST NEW, EDEN PRAIRIE, ELK RIVER, INVER GROVE HEIGHTS, LAKELAND, LAKEVILLE, MAPLE GROVE BASS LAKE, MAPLE GROVE NEW, MAPLEWOOD MINNEAPOLIS-DOWNTOWN, MINNEAPOLIS-SOUTH OAKDALE, OSSEO, PRIOR LAKE NEW, RICHFIELD, ROSEVILLE, SAVAGE, SHAKOPEE, ST LOUIS PARK NEW, STILLWATER, ST PAUL-LAKE PHALEN, ST PAUL-MIDWAY, WAYZATA, WEST ST PAUL....

11/23/2015

07/01/2014

They were personable, never too busy, and real good about making changes that needs change to work.

Description of Work
Our dentist is at Metro Dentalcare.

10/14/2013

music was not and quot;soothingand quot; -- dr and nurse talked to each other most of the time and not about the job.

Description of Work
bridge came loose -- re glued and fine

06/16/2010

They were professional overall, but I felt like I did not get a lot of explanation in my treatment line. The availability was good.

Description of Work
I used Metro Dental Care in July 2009 and had a crown done.

02/19/2009

Everything has been fine. I am seen in a timely manner when I go in.

Description of Work
I go to Metro Dental for my dental needs. I have gone here for the last four or five years.

Category dentists

PREVENTATIVE CARE, WHITENING, CROWNS, VENEERS, DENTAL IMPLANTS, ORAL SURGERY, ENDODONTICS, PERIODONTICS, GUM DISEASE, CHILDREN'S DENTISTRY AND ORTHODONTICS.