CROSSROADS COLLISION CENTER

Founded 1981 • With Angi since September 2001

When misfortune occurs, the choice is yours. INSIST ON CROSSROADS COLLISION CENTER TO MAKE YOUR REPAIRS If your vehicle is damaged, that was an accident. However, selecting the right collision repair center is no accident. We want you to give us the privilege of repairing your vehicle and assure you that we will do our utmost to restore it to its original condition. Crossroads Collision Center professionally repairs all makes and models at competitive prices. We use only name brand parts, the highest quality paint and materials, and state of the art equipment. At Crossroads, we take pride in our work and warranty the workmanship of our experienced craftsmen. To ensure your complete satisfaction, we will provide a written lifetime warranty. As a cooperative repair facility, we have an excellent working relationship with the insurance industry. We offer free estimates and assistance in handling your claim. Professional commitment to the highest quality service makes Crossroads Collision Center the preferred choice. Family owned since 1981. Call us anytime @ 651-738-1244 or Email @ xroads8910@aol.com and I will get back to you asap! Our website is www.crossroadscollision.com. Thank you, Jeff Goss....

Bloomington Collision Center

Bloomington Collision Center

Bloomington Collision has been in business for 20 plus years, we employ two painters, three body technicians and six detailers. We do outsource our wheel alignments. We also offer full glass service. We stand behind our work for as long as you own your vehicle, with the exception of rust repair. We are a small town atmosphere auto repair shop that will go the extra mile to satisfy our customers.

Offers by Bloomington Collision Center on Angi

06/24/2019

VERY pleased with estimate, work completed. Excellent customer service. Went the extra mile in making repaired car look like "new". Would definitely recommend to anyone needing car repairs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair work from rear end collision

06/21/2018

I needed a repair done on my van 10 days before I went on a cross-country trip. Most body shops couldn't even get me in before I was going to be gone. Crossroads, however, had an opening and they reassured me they would be able to accomplish the job in time for me to go on my trip as planned. They were true to their word: they worked efficiently, answered all my questions thoroughly, and listened ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Insurance work on front bumper

CATEGORY auto body repair,auto detailing

Thank you, [Member Name Removed]. We know what it's like when you have a crunch time before a road trip, we're very glad we could get you on the road in time. Thanks for your business!!Jeff

01/25/2018

Fantastic! Jeff is an amazing guy. As a returning customer, I always leave Crossroads very pleased and happy with the quality of work and professionalism. I went to Crossroads for my van window that went down and didn't come up. Jeff looked at it and told me that he was going to replace it with a new part. Since it would take 24 hours before the part is delivered, he didn't want me to drive with a...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Motor for driver's window was broken and needed to be replaced

CATEGORY auto body repair,auto glass

Thank you,[Member Name Removed]. Yes,I'll do my best to get you back on the road ASAP, especially with the crummy weather we were experiencing at that time. Thanks for being a return customer! Jeff

01/15/2018

they do a great job and clean the interior also

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
minor body work

CATEGORY auto body repair

Thank you,[Member Name Removed]. I know we have done a lot of repairs for you over the years,and really appreciate you returning when you need something fixed. Jeff

01/01/2018

Perfect. I always worry that the paint won't match but this is the second time I had them fix body damage and both times is was perfect. Impossible to tell that it had been damaged. And the have free loaners.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Car body work

CATEGORY auto body repair

Thank you,[Member Name Removed]. I am glad we could return you car to perfect condition for you. Thanks for being a return customer! Jeff

Complete collision repair and refinishing. Lifetime warranty, free loaner cars .Also repair power windows ,broken door handles inside & out, mirrors & trim.Windshield replacement, We work with all insurance companies to make the repair process simple as possible. We want you for a lifetime customer. From big crashes to small scratches, we can make your car new again

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover