Foreign Affairs Auto Repair

Auto Radiators
Auto Tires
Auto Radio Service
Auto Painting

Welcome to Foreign Affairs Automotive! "Our common bond is our uncommon enthusiasm for automobiles." Founded in 1981, Foreign Affairs concentrates on import cars & their service, & has been helping customers for over 30 years. Our customers have made us a one stop automotive resource, because they value the unique perspective of our experienced staff. When one of our customers calls, we professionally help with their every automotive need....

Affordable Auto Service

At Affordable Auto, we pride ourselves on repairing and maintaining your vehicle right the first time. With over 25 years of experience servicing vehicles, we work on every car like it is our own! No matter what vehicle repair you need, our auto technicians are ready to get you back on the road. We handle all auto repairs to your foreign, domestic, or hybrid vehicle no matter how major or minor. Award winning. Locally owned & operated.

Offers by Affordable Auto Service on Angi
St Paul Automotive

Full Automotive repair facility for ALL Makes and Models(classics included). Complete diagnostics and repairs performed by ASE Certified Technicians.

Am-Pm Automotive Repair

For over 25 years we have been servicing vehicles in the White Bear Lake area and surrounding communities. Started by Greg Martz, we're still a family owned business focusing on you as our customer. As an AC Delco tech center, you can be 100% confident that only the highest quality auto parts will be used on your automobile. While many of our competitors cut prices by cutting quality, we guarantee that all of the replacement parts that we use meet the O.E.M. specifications (original equipment specifications). We do it all, from minor repairs to complete overhauls! We distinguish ourselves from any competition by our exceptional auto repair and customer service!

03/04/2017

09/09/2013

Foreign Affairs takes car of my husband's classic foreign car. They love cars and love to talk about cars and how to car for them. I recently took them my new-ish foreign car for a bit of work, and all was done to my satisfaction. I really appreciated them offering to do the minor body work when I had it there for detailing.

Description of Work
Detailed the car including removing a dent from the door, balanced the tires changed the oil and checked the car out for road-worthiness for an upcoming trip.

06/29/2013

It was 10:30am and I was heading to the lake for the long weekend. As fate would have it, the battery in my car was dead. I called BMW of Minnetonka and the service guy told me to have it towed in and they could get to in on July 5th. So I called Foreign Affairs in hopes that they could squeeze me in a bit sooner. James answered the call, listened to my plight and said and quot;I'll be right there...

Description of Work
Replaced the battery in my BMW

05/03/2004

OFFERS LOANERS, WHICH IS APPRECIATED. QUALITY SERVICE

Description of Work
SERVICE FOR BMW.

06/05/2000

Description of Work
GENERAL MAINTENANCE.

Category auto repair

Sales, Service, All Makes All Models, Appraisals, Advice, Consignment, Custom Car Searches

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, PayPal