Marty Chiropractic & Nutrition

Weight Mgt. - Dietitians/Nutritionists
Weight management - Vitamin & Supplement Stores
Massage Therapy
Alternative Med. - General

At Marty Chiropractic, our goal is to enable our patients, their families, and the communities we serve to live healthier and more fulfilling lives by promoting optimal health and wellness through Chiropractic adjustments, supportive therapies and quality education. Louise Marty would be amazed at what she started. During the early 1920's in Milwaukee, two of her young sons, feverish with diphtheria, slipped into comas. The family doctor shook his head and left. The house was quarantined and the pastor was called in to pray. "Have you considered Chiropractic?" the pastor asked Louise. Louise, a practical woman driven to desperation, summoned a Chiropractor to the Marty home where he practiced the healing art of spinal manipulation on the boys. When they came out of their comas, so the story goes, Louise dedicated her sons to Chiropractic. Eight decades later there are still a dozen Dr. Marty's practicing Chiropractic!...

01/02/2014

Troy and staff were fantastic. Giovanni did a good job with therapeutic massage that was very effective. They are now my chiropractic office of choice!

Description of Work
Neck and shoulder pain

02/13/2012

He is an excellent chiropractor. I'm now doing a nutrition response system which is for muscle testing. It's a very good system for finding all of your allergies and sensitivities. By eliminating the stuff that I'm allergic to and eating more of the stuff that I'm not allergic to, I've lost weight without feeling hungry and my cravings went away. He also has me on a bunch of whole food vitamins bu...

Description of Work
I use him for chiropractic care and nutrition. I see him every two weeks.

Category chiropractor,dieticians

06/30/2010

He is pretty good. He has a wonderful massage therapist working with him. They take massage therapy very seriously. The chiropractor arrives on time. His staff is good. They do good work.

Description of Work
I go to Marty Chiropractic-Excelsior.

05/28/2010

I have been to this office for years now and have referred several friends and family to "Dr Sue". She is a miracle worker. She helped me with my back problems after years of going to office visits with another chiropractor in town who did more harm to me than good. He told me I had a herniated disc and having worked in disability claims I knew he hadn't done the appropriate testing to be able to ...

Description of Work
Adjustment to my lower back and neck for alignment.

07/17/2009

I was badly hurt and I wanted to go to somebody who was closer and quick. I looked into the You care book and he was listed there. He turned out to be very good.

Description of Work
Dr. Marty is my chiropractor and I stared seeing him recently.

01/19/2009

They provide high quality service and have helped me through some difficult times with my back. I was in pretty bad shape with 3 herniated discs in my back a few years ago, and I have not had any major problems since going to Marty's.

Description of Work
I go to Marty's for chiropractic care.

01/19/2009

Description of Work
I go to Marty's for chiropractic care.

01/19/2009

Description of Work
I go to Marty's for chiropractic care.

01/19/2009

Description of Work
I go to Marty's for chiropractic care.

01/19/2009

Description of Work
I go to Marty's for chiropractic care.

Category chiropractor

wellness,health care,preventative health care,low back pain,sciatica,headaches,neck pain,mid-back pain,tension,tmj discomfort,auto accident injury,worker's comp injury,carpal tunnel syndrome,shoulder pain,tennis elbow,asthma,allergies,heartburn,indigestion,infertility,pregnancy,ear infections,colic,fibromyalgia,acupuncture,graston technique,nutrition

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover