Edina Eye Clinic, PA

With Angi since March 2014

At Edina Eye Clinic, we offer comprehensive eye care for patients of all ages in the Twin Cities area. For more than 60 years, loyal patients have trusted our board certified physicians for their eye health and surgical vision correction expertise. Our vision services include: • Routine Eye Exams • Contact Lenses • Lasik Surgery • Glaucoma Treatment • All Eye Care Is Done By Board-Certified Doctors Our Eyewear Division, The Optical at 50th & France, also carries a great selection of stylish frames, lenses and eyeglasses to fit your needs. With the quality eye care service at Edina Eye Clinic, you can rest assured you're receiving the best eye care around. Call today for more information!...

08/24/2015

She was thorough in the exam and answered all my questions. Extremely pleasant and professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
1st visit after moving from another state. I need to see eye dr. every 6 mos. Dr. Meusi was excellent.

06/03/2014

Although it's a bit of a drive to her office for us, it's worth it to feel confident in her ability to take care of our vision.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Eye issues. Was first seen by a tech who gave me a couple of eye tests and asked some questions about my history. She promptly came in when tech left and performed a few more tests and gave a diagnosis that has proven correct. This was my second time seeing her and each time she was very friendly, helpful, and listened to concerns.

01/20/2014

My annual eye check up...went just fine

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Edina Eye Clinic.

CATEGORY optometrist

10/23/2013

My cataract surgery (multifocal lenses) went very well. The outcome was great near vision but unsatisfactory distance vision. After sufficient healing time, Dr. Meiusi suggested PRK to provide better distance vision. She went the extra mile for me and arranged to do it without any further charges. Now I see 20/20 and 20/25, couldn't be better. I was disappointed initially since my distance vision ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cataract surgery both eyes. Subsequent PRK surgery. Dr. Meiusi is attentive, caring and very professional in her patient relations. She is patient, a good listener and answers questions in a thorough manner. I ask a lot of questions.

09/14/2013

Thorough examination with attention to detail. He remembered content of conversation a year ago..

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Professional,friendly and informative

Edina Eye Clinic, PA