Centennial Lakes Dental Group - Edina

Founded 1974 • With Angi since October 2008

For over 35 years, Centennial Lakes Dental Group has provided the Edina, MN community with high-quality, gentle dental care. Our purpose is to provide the best possible dental care to our patients. We are dedicated to help our patients achieve life-long oral health by providing patient-focused, high-quality services in a comfortable setting. Dentistry is what we love; perfection is to what we aspire. There are 4 dentists at this site. Surgery is performed at this location. To see if a dentist is board certified visit www.abgd.org....

06/27/2018

I called because I need a crown or an on-lay, as it is recommended by my dentist in Italy. I was told that they cannot work with me because of my type of insurance. I informed that I am absolutely available to pay cash, as I have always done in the past for crowns. I have an excellent payment record. Nevertheless they refused to see me. Definitively it was not a good experience for me to contact t...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Crown / On-lay

11/22/2017

Dentist seemed very knowledgeable and friendly. I was impressed by the place and all of the staff. Overall good experience.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Regular cleaning/checkup

05/10/2017

They are exceptionally friendly and professional at this clinic and the doctor and the hygenist go out of their way to make the patient feel comfortable. The work was very professional. I did decide to go to an orthodontist to have the tooth pulled.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dental check-up, x-rays and some dental fillings. I was advised I had a cavity under the gum line and he tooth could not be repaired but had to be removed.

01/06/2017

I have been going to CL for 35+ years. The staff is great, and the facilities are quite nice, with views of the lake. I never have to wait more than 2 minutes. I am currently seeing Dr. Shand. He is a real nice man, and is good at what he does. Prices are commensurate with other dentists. Highly recommended.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
General check up.

CATEGORY dentists

Thanks for your kind words, [Member Name Removed]! We appreciate your loyalty to our group! We would give you all A's also! :) Judy Slavik Office Manager

06/14/2016

We have been seeing Dr. Shand for a few years now. We've always had great experiences here, but our last experience was exceptional. My son had to have a baby tooth extracted, and we had not told him ahead of time this was going to happen. When we walked in the morning of his procedure, I informed the staff that due to his general high anxiety level, we did not inform him of the procedure he was a...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
General cleaning & baby tooth extraction

CATEGORY dentists

General dentistry - periodontal, gum care, tooth colored fillings, invisalign orthodontics, teeth whitening, porcelain crowns, veneers, inlays, crowns, root canals, dentures, bridges, implants and tooth extractions

Some conditions are best treated by a dental specialist. We will connect you with the appropriate person.

Check, MasterCard, Visa, Financing Available