Simply Street Bikes

Founded 2006 • With Angi since November 2013

Motorcycle Service
Auto Sales

Our daily mission is to be the best used motorcycle dealer around by providing three simple things: 1) fair prices on quality motorcycles, parts and accessories, 2) unparalleled service, and 3) an exciting and fun atmosphere. If you've never bought a bike from us, then you've never bought a bike the "right" way. Come by and let us show you just how different we are. We ride bikes, we buy bikes, we sell bikes, we do full and while-you-wait service for bikes and we provide parts and accessories. While we specialize in sport bikes, we've branched out and now carry everything under the sun. Whether you're an Eden Prairie local or you're close by in the Twin Cities, there's simply no other option for used motorcycles that can provide the same level of service or the same variety of choices. In fact, we have the largest inventory of sport bike motorcycles for sale in Minnesota! Give us a call today at 952.941.0774. - See more at: http://www.simplystreetbikes.com/#sthash.p9c9vmYI.dpuf...

10/21/2014

Overall went well except for they told me it would be done by 5 and i didn't get it until over an hour and half later which made me late to an appointment.

Description of Work
Changed out tires and replaced them with new tires.

05/28/2014

Description of Work
I contacted Simply Street Bikes to replace front and read tires/tubes, conduct complete inspection, change oil/filter, and clean the carbs on a Yamaha VStar. As a single woman, I was hesitant to contact them based on previous dealings with similar type businesses. I was overwhelmingly pleasantly surprised and impressed at the professional, knowledgeable service that I received from Alex and the others at SSB. Aside from needing a carb cleaning(which I anticipated before going), they provided a clean inspection report, and did not try to charge me for any unnecessary service. I am completely satisfied with the service and repairs received, and will definitely use SSB for this type of service in the future. I absolutely recommend SSB, it is a great business!

Category motorcycle repair

Hey [Removed Member Name]! I am happy to hear you had a great experience with us and your thoughtful review was great to read. I'll make sure I pass this along to Alex! Let us know if you need anything else the rest of the season - Derek, SSB

03/07/2014

Had a great experience. Professional yet laid back, friendly atmosphere from employees at the front desk. Got a great deal on new Michelin tires (cheaper than motorcyclesuperstore.com as well as revzilla.com). Highly recommended and will use them in the future.

Description of Work
Oil change, chain maintenance, mounted and balanced new tires, overall inspection

Category motorcycle repair

Hey [removed member name]! We really appreciate your thoughtful review and glad you had a great experience with us. I will pass the message along to our service guys! If you need anything else, please don't hesitate to give us a shout. We look forward to seeing you out on the road whenever the rest of this snow crap melts! Derek ,SSB

We offer Quick-Lane services! While-U-Wait Oil and Tire Changes. Installation of aftermarket parts and accessories, Dyno-Tuning & Crash Estimates.