Hagen Automotive

Auto Radiators
Auto Body Work
Auto Tires
Auto Mufflers

Additional phone - (952) 937-2710. ...

St Paul Automotive

Full Automotive repair facility for ALL Makes and Models(classics included). Complete diagnostics and repairs performed by ASE Certified Technicians.

Affordable Auto Service

At Affordable Auto, we pride ourselves on repairing and maintaining your vehicle right the first time. With over 25 years of experience servicing vehicles, we work on every car like it is our own! No matter what vehicle repair you need, our auto technicians are ready to get you back on the road. We handle all auto repairs to your foreign, domestic, or hybrid vehicle no matter how major or minor. Award winning. Locally owned & operated.

Offers by Affordable Auto Service on Angi
Bloomington Collision Center

Bloomington Collision has been in business for 20 plus years, we employ two painters, three body technicians and six detailers. We do outsource our wheel alignments. We also offer full glass service. We stand behind our work for as long as you own your vehicle, with the exception of rust repair. We are a small town atmosphere auto repair shop that will go the extra mile to satisfy our customers.

Offers by Bloomington Collision Center on Angi

10/29/2018

Went great, on time and a little lower then quoted.

Description of Work
Rear brakes

11/29/2017

I trust the guys at Hagen to take care of all of my automotive needs. They are conscientious mechanics and do excellent work.

Description of Work
I have had regular maintenance and repairs done by Hagen Automotive for several years.

06/29/2015

Only problem is I have to wait too long for appt. I TRUST these guys

Description of Work
Maintenance on car

03/14/2015

Simply, the best mechanics around... We've been using them for 10 years and have never had any complaint about any of the work they have done or what it cost. We trust them unequivocally. They are always making sure the vehicles are well maintained, without pushing for unnecessary service. In fact, they often suggest that we can wait on maintenance items. I tell everyone I know that "I have a grea...

Description of Work
Scheduled maintenance

02/11/2014

They are always on time, the price is affordable, and provide fast and friendly service.

Description of Work
I had them do preventive maintenance on our vehicle.

Category auto repair

Auto oil & lube, brakes, repair, tires retail, muffler & exhaust systems.

Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Check, American Express