Orthopaedic Associates Duluth

Rehabilitation - Physical Therapy
Orthopedics - Spine & Neck
Orthopedics - Hand & Wrist
Sports Medicine

There are 8 doctors at this site. Surgery is not performed at this site. Average patient volume is 100 patients per day....

09/16/2014

08/04/2014

The doctor I had is retired but I haven't had anything else done lately. It was excellent. They have very good service. I've seen them for other issues but they're very busy so sometimes it's hard to get into.

Description of Work
I've used Orthopaedic Associates of Duluth for my knee replacement.

Category knee doctor

05/13/2013

Dr. G was always on time with his office appointments and surgery dates. On surgery day, he is very calming and reassuring. His followup care is timely and detailed. He is clearly very experienced and skilled.

Description of Work
Have had 3 knee surgeries with Dr. Goldschmidt over 10 years. He is very skilled and experienced.

03/27/2013

I saw Dr. Hall twice before and was happy with his treatment of cortisone shots to relieve pain in my right knee and hip and I was pleased with the results of much less pain. Dr. Hall was recommended to me by a friend in her mid-80s who had 2 knee and 2 hip replacements and is doing great. When I saw him this time he had x-rays taken of my knee and advised me that a shot would not help anymore due...

Description of Work
The reason for going to Dr. Hall is because of my constant pain in left knee. Dr. Hall has one of the best bedside manners I have ever experienced and he explains procedures thoroughly. I think he is just wonderful the way he makes you feel at ease.

Category orthopedics,knee doctor

06/08/2012

I am going to have a knee replacement next month there. They are very top notch. They are a terrific group. Dr. Goldschmidt is one of the best hand surgeons in the state.

Description of Work
I have had back surgery and a hip pinning at Orthopedics Associates. I slipped on ice and cracked my femur. Dr. Peter Goldschmidt did the pinning. I have three pins in my hip. Dr. Zamzow did my back surgery.

Orthopedic Surgery